4747 route 347, Miller Place, NY 11776 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About Enchanted Bride

NY and Long Island Award-Winning On Premise Bridal Beauty Services!

✨Offering exceptional hair and makeup services for brides and their parties✨

@enchanted.bride

Makeup so light, freckles show
9387b24c 62c7 469a b2d1 310d06f5df4f 51 439436 1568862823

3 Reviews for Enchanted Bride

Dani Peterson · Married on 05/11/2019

Superb job, taking care of all needs first class all the way

OMG, to have a dream wedding is one thing, but to have all my bridesmaids and groomsmen taking care of so professionally and spot on made my day worry free. Not to mention how I have a small description of what I wanted and was turned into a princess for a day, Dana and her crew were exceptional on time and a blessing to have on hand.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Enchanted Bride's reply:

Thank you Dani! It was our pleasure to take care of you and your closest family and friends - guys too! You did look like a princess on your big day!

Dana · Married on 12/06/2014

The BEST!!!!!!

Enchanted Bride made me feel so at ease during the wedding planning process. I was unhappy with hair and makeup trials one after the next but Dana and her team made me feel so comfortable and worked with me to make sure I LOVED my hair. They were professional, talented, and so much fun to be with on the morning of my wedding. My hair was better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Enchanted Bride's reply:

We’re so glad to you felt so at ease with Enchanted Bride! Congratulations again and thank you for choosing us to make you look and feel beautiful on your big day!

Enchanted Bride FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 111.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 86.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 101.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 101.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 104.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 103.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Enchanted Bride 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Enchanted Bride 2
    Book 2020 before 2020!

Book you 2020 wedding while it’s still 2019 and received a FREE trial appointment!

• Enchanted Bride 3
    Last of 2019

Book NOW for our remaining available 2019 dates and receive 10% off!

• 4747 route 347 Miller Place, NY, 11776 See on map