LIV HART

Fairfax Station, VA View map

About Enchanted Atelier Couture AccessoriesSpring/Summer 2013 Inspiration...

As a little girl I was obsessed with Anne of Green Gables. I may have loved it because I found joy in reading about a fellow redhead but mostly because of her romantic view on life. I would spend hours with my childhood best friend reenacting the scene from the Lady of Shallot. We would drag the canoe out into the lake and pretend that we, like Anne of Green Gables, were living out poetry.

For the Spring/Summer 2013 season I found inspiration in the Lady of Shalott and the beautiful imagery of my new obsession, Downton Abbey. A strong sense of femininity and romantic notions are part of my accessory design aesthetic next season.

I love accessories that define a moment. I love creativity, quality in details, and a uniqueness that keeps you looking at each design for a while. There is nothing better, to me, than getting lost for a moment in a beautiful expression of art. I hope that each of my designs provides this moment for each client that selects them to wear.

--Liv Hart, Creative Director

About Enchanted Atelier...

Enchanted Atelier is a couture accessories design atelier that specializes in designing the perfect accessories to complete a signature look.

Liv was raised in Illinois by parents that were both formally trained in fine art. Her childhood was complete with daily inspiration to encourage her own artistic journey. Liv set out to build Enchanted Atelier after completing her degree in fine art in 2001.

Liv first attended New York Couture Bridal Fashion Week in October 2005. The first store to carry the Enchanted Atelier collection was famed bridal salon Kleinfeld Bridal (host of "Say Yes to the Dress") in Manhattan. Enchanted Atelier soon frequented the pages of every top bridal publication and began appearing on the shelves on the best stores and boutiques throughout the world.

Enchanted Atelier has partnered with fashion notables over the past few seasons including stylist for Gossip Girl Season 6, Maison Sophie Hallette for 2013, Kitty Andrews Millinery for Spring/Summer 2012, Claire Pettibone 2011.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Costume Accessories
Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories

Soliloquy Bridal Couture Soliloquy Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

These accessories are exquisite. Each time we present them to one of our customers, they are mesmerized by the beauty and quality of the designs. They truly make a bride dazzling! We are extremely honored to be an Enchanted Atelier retailer.

Ivory & White Ivory & White Wedding Dresses

I carry Enchanted Atelier in my store and the Brides are loving it!

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

The Sassy Chic Boutique is thrilled to feature Enchanted Atelier Couture Accessories in our boutique. They are beautifully crafted and it is a pleasure working with designer Liv Hart. I highly recommend her product.

Fairfax Station, VA, 22039