Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Enchant Cinema

Weddings are a direct reflection of the couple's unique love, personality, and values. So we focus on encapsulating exactly that into your wedding film. By browsing just a few of our samples you'll discover how unique each film is to the couple.

Follow Enchant Cinema on

• Videos 5

14 Reviews for Enchant Cinema

Assia · Married on 10/13/2018

The best of the best

Brian and Danny were amazing! They were the talented quiet ninjas who got the job done! I had reviewed A LOT of videographers in the area before selecting Enchant as our vendor. I loved their cinema style and how they told the couple's wedding day story. I also subscribed to their YouTube channel so I could watch each new video that came out - they do NOT disappoint. We were thrilled that they were able to come out and film our wedding! We have no doubt in our minds that the video they create will be anything short of amazing. Thank you Brain & Danny!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Geetika · Married on 06/17/2018

Let me just say, you will not find a videographer better than Brian! His work is unreal. It is beyond your wildest imaginations. He turned our 2-day wedding into a spectacular story that left us wanting more and overly emotional. I don't know how he does it. The editing, song selection, and storytelling are what movies are made of! My husband cried while watching this, and he never cries! I am just glad that somehow I landed at enchant cinema and chose to make Brian a part of our big day. Thank you, Brian! You are truly phenomenal!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Christopher · Married on 06/08/2018

Our wedding day flew by so quickly, and the first time we looked at our watches the whole night, there was only 15 minutes left of the reception! We were so, so lucky to have had Enchant Cinema to capture every minute so we can relive the memories over and over!

Working with Brian and Danny couldn’t have been a better experience! They created such a fun-filled environment and fit in with everyone so well. They made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera!

Less than a week after our big day, Enchant posted a teaser video on Instagram! Our family and friends got a sneak-peek at our short and full-length videos that were on their way! When we received our highlight reel, we couldn’t wait to share it with our family and friends. Enchant created a beautiful reel that showcased all of the important moments beautifully with edits that were sure to tear at the heartstrings.

Our full-length video is in the mail, and on the way to us now, and we are so excited to sit and watch the whole thing! If you are looking for professionalism, taste and a stunning product, look these guys up! We could not have been more over-the-moon with everything that we received, and will recommend Enchant to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2018