Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Enchant Cinema

Weddings are a direct reflection of the couple's unique love, personality, and values. So we focus on encapsulating exactly that into your wedding film. By browsing just a few of our samples you'll discover how unique each film is to the couple.

Follow Enchant Cinema on

• 5Cents Media
  • Ries Video Productions
  • Irvin J Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

15 Reviews for Enchant Cinema

Kelly · Married on 12/06/2019

They will blow you away!

Brian and Dan - you guys rocked it! If you are on the fence about having a videographer (because we were) DO IT! I would have regretted not having one. The day goes by so incredibly fast you miss so much that you don’t even realize.

I got married on 12/6/19. I only saw a sneak peek of my wedding video and I felt the need to write a review ASAP to tell everyone IF YOU DO NOT BOOK ENCHANT CINEMA YOU WILL REGRET IT.

These guys are so insanely talented, let them do the work because they have an eye for perfect and will blow you away. They are so much fun to work with and fit right in with the bridal party. We all joke and say that Brian and Dan were apart of the bridal party because it honestly felt like it. The way they joked with us, the way they made us laugh, the way they got along with my photographers (you would have thought they all worked together). Everything thing about these guys is truly amazing.

Not only I, but everyone has been raving about how awesome these guys were. I get emotional writing this because the memories they captured are not once in a while memories they are ONCE IN A LIFETIME MEMORIES It’s one thing to have us speechless, but to have your guests speechless as well - that says more than enough - that alone should make you realize you need to book them now! I understand people want to stay within a budget when it comes to their vendors but remember these are once in a lifetime moments - Splurge!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Assia · Married on 10/13/2018

The best of the best

Brian and Danny were amazing! They were the talented quiet ninjas who got the job done! I had reviewed A LOT of videographers in the area before selecting Enchant as our vendor. I loved their cinema style and how they told the couple's wedding day story. I also subscribed to their YouTube channel so I could watch each new video that came out - they do NOT disappoint. We were thrilled that they were able to come out and film our wedding! We have no doubt in our minds that the video they create will be anything short of amazing. Thank you Brain & Danny!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Geetika · Married on 06/17/2018

Let me just say, you will not find a videographer better than Brian! His work is unreal. It is beyond your wildest imaginations. He turned our 2-day wedding into a spectacular story that left us wanting more and overly emotional. I don't know how he does it. The editing, song selection, and storytelling are what movies are made of! My husband cried while watching this, and he never cries! I am just glad that somehow I landed at enchant cinema and chose to make Brian a part of our big day. Thank you, Brian! You are truly phenomenal!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Award

• Doylestown, 18901 See on map
    Location of (Enchant Cinema)