32 West Broad Street 1st Floor, Hazleton, PA 18202 Map · Phone number

About Emma's Friends Soaps & Lotions

Emma's Friends Soaps & Lotions are handcrafters of natural soaps, lotions, lip balms and other wonderful toiletries. Not only do we make things of beauty and purpose with fantastic natural ingredients, but we also do it with the help of individuals with special needs ~ our Friends!

So, if you are looking for a unique, purposeful and beautifully created custom gift for your shower or wedding for your guests, Emma's Friends can offer you just that. We create custom gift favors to match the theme and color and provide custom tags and labels for your gifts too. Share with us your design ideas and together we can create a wonderful gift for your event.

Emma's Friends, favors and gifts which will not only make you feel good, but also your guests, on the inside and out!

Follow Emma's Friends Soaps & Lotions on

bathbombfavor
babyfavors
babyshowerfavorsandmothersgift
Soap Favor in Organza Bag with custom 2" circle tag
Soap Favor in Organza Bag with custom 2" circle tag

1 Reviews for Emma's Friends Soaps & Lotions

Alexis · Married on 05/14/2011

We realized 4 weeks out that we had not yet ordered favors! I received Lynn's info from Shawnee Inn, where we were having our wedding, and wrote to her immediately. She was extremely professional and assured me she would be able to get the soaps to us on time. She also helped us to design the front of the soap to match our colors. Everything turned out beautiful. The best part about Emma's Soap is that they are all hand made with the help of individuals with special needs. I would highly recommend Emma's soaps & lotions to everyone! I couldn't have been happier with any other favor!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Emma's Friends Soaps & Lotions's reply:

Alexis,

Thank you for your kind words. It was wonderful working with you too. Simone, the wedding coordinator at the Shawnee Inn, was right there to assist in receiving your favors as yours was an out of town wedding. It all worked out beautifully.

That you had your wedding info on weddingwire.com helped us to quickly develop your custom tag, complete with the colors, font and imagery from your invitations.

Thank you again... you were a pleasure to work with! We hope you and Manish and enjoying your new married life! I'm sure you are. : )

Best,
    Lynn & all of Emma's Friends

Emma's Friends Soaps & Lotions FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Printing

• PAMKAKES
    PAMKAKES Wedding Cakes

I am so happy I found Emma's Friends! The Essentially Peppermint Lip Balm goes everywhere with me! Love it! The soaps are wonderful and I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Emma herself! What a doll. :)

• 32 West Broad Street, 1st Floor Hazleton, 18202 See on map