Emma Thurgood Photography

New Britain, CT View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Wedding & Elopement Photographer + Planner for greater New England: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine

Intimate Weddings Inspired by You!

From the photographer: "All love is beautiful and valid, and I value authenticity, inclusivity and diversity in both my life and my work. Everyone should feel beautiful, confident and free to express themselves everyday, but especially on their wedding day, and I strive to create photos for my clients that are inspired by their unique personality and style. I'm here to be a team member and advocate for my clients' wedding vision, giving them the tools, knowledge and confidence to create a wedding experience that truly reflects who they are and their values."

Emma Thurgood Weddings is a wedding photographer & planner who specializes in intimate weddings and elopements. Whether you are getting married just the two of you at a state park or with your closest friends and family at a gorgeous inn, a small garden venue or even your backyard, Emma is the New England wedding photographer & planner destined to capture your memories because her goal is to capture your love authentically. This means getting to know who you are, what your personality is like and what your style and aesthetic is. Emma wants to work with you to create wedding photos that don't just document your day but also capture your true essence as individuals and as a couple. The photos she'll take are a reflection of you and the people you care about most, helping you remember the special moments of your wedding day as vividly as possible for years to come. Emma is based in New Britain, Connecticut and serves the whole state of CT and surrounding New England area.

Emma believes that all love is beautiful and is a BIPOC and LGBTQ+ friendly photographer.

Emma Thurgood Weddings offers straightforward pricing options to each couple she works with. Every wedding package includes an online gallery with access to download the high-reolution images from the wedding day or engagement session, and most wedding packages include an heirloom wedding album or wall art. Emma鈥檚 photography style is natural, contemporary and photojournalistic. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, a second photographer, multiple locations and she only photographs one wedding per day.

• Emma is your lead photographer for your wedding
  • Basic Elopement Coverage: Ceremony and Portraits only
  • Full Day Elopement and Intimate Wedding Coverage
  • Elopement Planning
  • Intimate Wedding Planning
  • Online Gallery & Print Store for your images
  • Albums, Prints, and Wall Art
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 05/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend working with Emma!

Emma is amazing, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Her photos are beautiful and creative, and we have sooo many gorgeous photos from our wedding day! She is very professional and responsive, and kept in touch with us regularly leading up to the wedding (particularly once the COVID crisis started becoming a factor in our day, she was regularly monitoring all the restrictions/rules in CT and keeping us up to date). We were forced to postpone our big celebration due to COVID, but didn't know up until about 9 days before our original date if we could still do our small ceremony, and Emma was really supportive and went with all the crazy flow with us. We ended up having the most beautiful day, and the best part is we get to work with her again for our full reception in 2021! Thanks so much, Emma!

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for this review! I had such a great time with you and Jeremy for your intimate ceremony and I can't wait to party hard with you for your big wedding in 2021!
    Marina Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful photos!

Emma (and Brittany) were awesome to work with at our wedding earlier this year. The level of professionalism in her work was incredible. All of our photos are gorgeous, and the lighting and shadows on so many are breathtaking. It's worth going with a professional for your wedding photos because you're going to want to enjoy marveling at them for a long time. It's hard to limit the number we want displayed in the house. Emma also helped us come up with a specific package that worked better for our timeline and budget.

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Marina! It means so much to me that you loved your wedding photography experience and your photos.
  • illustration stars

Team

Emma Thurgood
Emma Thurgood
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hey There, I'm Emma! I'm a loud adventurer who loves to explore outdoors and take gorgeous photos of people in love! I will seriously gush over how cute you two are together and work with you to create magical photos that really represent who you two are in your souls. I went to seven years of art school, so there is seriously nothing that's too weird for me and I love couples who aren't afraid to get goofy, nerdy or go on an epic adventure with me exploring the outdoors. I have a great partner who I've known since we were twelve and together we have an amazing daughter who is a creative wonder, but also a tiny tyrant. I live in New Britain which is an awesome little CT city and I'm a New England girl through and through!

90 Columbia St New Britain, CT, 06052
Location of (Emma Thurgood Photography)

Emma Thurgood Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emma Thurgood Photography include in the starting price?

Emma Thurgood Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Emma Thurgood Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emma Thurgood Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emma Thurgood Photography offer?

Emma Thurgood Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emma Thurgood Photography offer?

Emma Thurgood Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emma Thurgood Photography offer for wedding events?

Emma Thurgood Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Emma Thurgood Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emma Thurgood Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding