Emma Anne Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,650 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,650 Most Popular Price

Emma Anne Photography is a wedding and elopement photographer located in Orlando, Florida. The professional team of photographers use a timeless, organic style to capture real emotions at weddings. They will cater to you, providing high-resolution images in natural light that display all the wonderful details. Emma Anne Photography is willing to travel for your event and offer special packages for destination weddings.

Couples are offered prints, matted prints, and canvases of their engagement shoot and wedding day. The team provides liability insurance and a second shooter to ensure full coverage at your event. An online gallery of the wedding and engagement photos are set up for couples to be able to download the images at their leisure. Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Caroline Married on 11/13/2021

Such a great experience and beautiful photos!

We loved working with Emma! My husband hates taking photos, but he had the best time at our engagement photo session. She has a great personality that is friendly but also authoritative. At our wedding, our timeline ran a little behind schedule due to weather and our caterer somehow being in every photo spot all day long, but Emma made sure that we got every photo on our list, even if taken in a different spot than planned. She is great at giving posing direction and moving people around. I love her editing style, and she is very responsive even after delivering the final gallery. My bridesmaids who are planning their own weddings won’t stop talking about Emma, and they use her as a benchmark when booking their own vendors!
  • Maddie
    Maddie M. Married on 11/01/2021

Hands Down, the Best Decision of My Wedding!!!

Five stars is NOT ENOUGH to explain how amazing Emma is!!! I creeped hundreds of Orlando wedding photographers for months, but knew in my gut that Emma was the one I needed. Wedding photos are the time capsule that every bride needs to splurge on to be able to relive her day over and over. Emma is so much fun to work with. She made my husband and I laugh so much during our engagement session and always hyped us up, making us feel like actual royalty in front of a camera! Her sister Kate makes for an incredible second shooter and together, these two don't miss a single second of your wedding day. Anytime I was around another guest, BAM there was Emma or Kate ready to snap a photo and document the moment. They ran our intense lineup of family portraits like absolute QUEENS, I can't even explain how efficient and awesome Emma did! Y'all — all of this to say, PICK EMMA. She is the best decision I made for our wedding day. She's perfection. Her photos are to die for. I am obsessed with them and can't stop looking at them!! Do it. You won't regret it
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful, Stunning, and Smart!

I don’t think words can describe how amazing working with Emma and Cait is. From our first conversation in October of 2019, I knew immediately that she was the perfect fit to capture our special day. Emma has an innate passion for photography that truly shows through the work she does. I originally contacted her based on her style of photography – the clean, classic, sharp, and elegant look of her photos drew me in. But I stayed for more than just that. Not only is Emma truly invested in you and your event, she makes it so easy. Even my now husband, who can be shy at times, came out of his shell in working with Emma for our initial engagement photos. She has a way of making you feel comfortable and beautiful while also taking risks to get photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. I truly believe there’s nothing this girl can’t do! Her experience is invaluable and her bubbly, genuine, and loving personality make working with her better than I could’ve imagined. I’ll be keeping Emma for all of my photography needs and more – forever! Thank you so much Emma and for making our engagement to marriage journey something we will never forget (with beautiful photos to remind us!) – we appreciate you more than you know!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Orlando, FL, 32824
Location of (Emma Anne Photography)

Emma Anne Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emma Anne Photography include in the starting price?

Emma Anne Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emma Anne Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emma Anne Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emma Anne Photography offer?

Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emma Anne Photography offer?

Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emma Anne Photography offer for wedding events?

Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Emma Anne Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emma Anne Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding