Orlando, FL 32824 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,650
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Emma Anne Photography

Emma Anne Photography is a wedding and elopement photographer located in Orlando, Florida. The professional team of photographers use a timeless, organic style to capture real emotions at weddings. They will cater to you, providing high-resolution images in natural light that display all the wonderful details. Emma Anne Photography is willing to travel for your event and offer special packages for destination weddings.

Couples are offered prints, matted prints, and canvases of their engagement shoot and wedding day. The team provides liability insurance and a second shooter to ensure full coverage at your event. An online gallery of the wedding and engagement photos are set up for couples to be able to download the images at their leisure. Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Wedding portraits
Follow Emma Anne Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• BHL Photography
google3

18 Reviews for Emma Anne Photography

• Maddie

Maddie M. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Hands Down, the Best Decision of My Wedding!!!

Five stars is NOT ENOUGH to explain how amazing Emma is!!! I creeped hundreds of Orlando wedding photographers for months, but knew in my gut that Emma was the one I needed. Wedding photos are the time capsule that every bride needs to splurge on to be able to relive her day over and over. Emma is so much fun to work with. She made my husband and I laugh so much during our engagement session and always hyped us up, making us feel like actual royalty in front of a camera! Her sister Kate makes for an incredible second shooter and together, these two don't miss a single second of your wedding day. Anytime I was around another guest, BAM there was Emma or Kate ready to snap a photo and document the moment. They ran our intense lineup of family portraits like absolute QUEENS, I can't even explain how efficient and awesome Emma did! Y'all — all of this to say, PICK EMMA. She is the best decision I made for our wedding day. She's perfection. Her photos are to die for. I am obsessed with them and can't stop looking at them!! Do it. You won't regret it

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Trina

Trina K. · Married on 05/15/2021

End Your Photographer Search with Emma!!

Working with Emma was one of the highlights of my wedding planning process from start to finish. From my very first conversation with Emma, I knew she was the photographer for us. Emma is sweet and fun, she made both my husband and I (along with our families) comfortable in front of the camera. I have loved every single picture I’ve received from her from both our engagement session and wedding. Emma provides a quick turnaround time on photos and had a sneak peek of our wedding ready for us before we even arrived home. She was the PERFECT photographer for us and I’m so glad that we made the decision to book with her. Having Kate join Emma on the wedding day was an added bonus. We are extremely grateful for the two of them and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation! 🤍

Sent on 05/19/2021

Svetlana · Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing photographer!

Words cannot describe how amazing Emma is!! Emma was there for our engagement, elopement, and wedding day. She captured everything for us! We are beyond happy with our photographs and cannot wait to print them all! Emma is so kind and bubbly, that you can feel at ease as she captures those intimate moments! She is also very professional and knowledgeable! I would recommend her a thousand times if I could!!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Emma Anne Photography Pricing

Emma Anne Photography Price Rates

Emma Anne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2650
    2nd Shooter
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Orlando, FL, 32824 See on map
    Location of (Emma Anne Photography)

Emma Anne Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emma Anne Photography include in the starting price?

Emma Anne Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emma Anne Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emma Anne Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emma Anne Photography offer?

Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emma Anne Photography offer?

Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emma Anne Photography offer for wedding events?

Emma Anne Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Emma Anne Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emma Anne Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.