1500 S Ocean Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33062 Map · Phone number

About Emily's Enchantments

Fort Lauderdale wedding invitations, party invitations, and event planning company enchanting brides across the globe. From weddings to special occasions, Emily's Enchantments will make your special event unforgettable with timeless uniquely designed stationery using the finest, highest-quality paper and embellishments. Emily’s Enchantments is partnered with some of the finest paper mills and fabric suppliers, in the world. We select the highest quality, specialty materials to create breathtaking stationery and unique embellishments. We can custom design monograms, logos, or use your own design. We have 100 standard shades to choose from, and we can custom match to perfection. From the save the date cards to the thank you notes - your event stationery makes the very first and last impressions on your guests. All of the matching accessories provide a seamless look and feel for your entire event, reflecting your unique style.

Let Emily's Enchantments create your menus, programs, place/escort cards, table numbers, drink tags, favor tags, reception signs, rehearsal dinner invitations, bridal shower invitations, will you be my bridesmaid cards and much more!

Follow Emily's Enchantments on

rhodeislandwedding invitationsunique stationery2
e cropped
14509365831154450694661681019880

5 Reviews for Emily's Enchantments

Emily was so fantastic to work with! My wedding theme was unique as I am being married at Gillette stadium. She came up with the perfect invitation. I was pleasantly surprised by the superior quality of everything! Would highly reccomend!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Sasha · Married on 11/02/2013

Emily's Enchantments was the best decision I had ever made for wedding invitations!!! Her invitations are absolutely TOP NOTCH and better than anything I have ever seen from any other wedding. She responds immediately to questions and her overall service was phenomenal. The invitations were just stunning and all of my family and friends still talk about how great everything looked.

Sent on 11/06/2013

I cannot put into words how happy I am that I chose Emily's Enchantments for my wedding invitations, menus, programs, escort cards, and a bunch of signs and tags for my reception that just added all the right little extra touches. She also made the most elegant looking favor boxes for me that matched my invitations with thank you tags and provided free thank you notes to send out to my guests. I am just blown away by how impressive all of her work is. I had guests calling me right away to say how beautiful the invitations were and everyone commented on the cute favor boxes that I put chocolate covered oreos in. I am so happy that I found Emily's Enchantments!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Emily's Enchantments FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• PartyGirl