10501 Wilshire Blvd. PH10, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Map · Phone number

About emilyKpaperie

:: emilyKpaperie :: | couture stationery studio | custom designs | weddings | events

www.emilykpaperie.com

Looking for gorgeous and unique wedding stationery? You've come to the right place! Whether your budget is $500 or $5000, I can design and produce an invitation that will knock the socks off of your guests!

Working hand-in-hand with local printers in Los Angeles (in a variety of printing types,) I am involved start to finish during the entire process. I have much experience in sourcing high quality yet inexpensive papers, envelopes, pocket folders, & materials to create your custom invitation ensemble and wedding stationery. My custom designed invitations have the quality of all the invitations from the "books" you might see in retail stores, but at about half the cost, and are completely custom creations - you won't see them anywhere else!

Although based in Los Angeles, I handle projects nationwide and print using digital, offset, thermography, & letterpress methods. All work is custom, unique and made to order!

I can work with any budget to create an elegant and coheisve look for your entire event, including save-the-dates, invitations, table numbers, menus, ceremony programs, place cards, favor tags - you name it!

• Teaspoon & Twine
IMG3486
sheet8

2 Reviews for emilyKpaperie

Lucila · Married on 12/12/2009

Emily was an absolute joy to work with. She is one of the sweetest people and always very professional. She was able to understand what I was looking for in our wedding invitations. I was thrilled with the final product and the quality of the invitations. I would most definitely recommend emilyKpaperie to anyone who is looking for top notch service!

Sent on 01/07/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2009

Emily was so great to work with. She created beautiful, multi-part invitations for us that did not break the bank! She was easy to get a hold of and responsive throughout the entire process. She helped us figure out the style we wanted and created an invitation suite that was unique to us. Not only did she design the invitations, she also sourced the printers and paper vendors to find us the best price for all of our needs and dealt directly with the printers on our behalf. I spoke with a lot of people before deciding to go with Emily, and most of them offered to fill our names in one of their pre-made invitation sets or would charge more than our budget allowed for custom invitations. Emily created our unique invitations, map, insert cards and RSVP card, helped us select the paper, located and dealt with the printer, allowed us to be involved at every step of the process AND managed to help us stay within our budget. We would not have been able to do it without her and I would highly recommend Emily to anyone who wants custom, budget-friendly invitations.

Sent on 11/11/2009

emilyKpaperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly