2631 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53705 Map · Phone number

About Emily Bee Arts

Photography & Design - "Inspired by Individuality"

Emily is a photographer and artist based in Madison, Wisconsin specializing in wedding photography. She brings an honest and natural, and narrative fine art style to contemporary wedding photography, and creates a fun, comfortable, and friendly connected experience for her clients.

Emily is available for lifestyle portraits, engagement portraits, wedding/commitment photography, and custom design services. She primarily services the Milwaukee and Madison metro areas, but is available for travel and destination weddings as well. She is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI), and holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Fine Art Photography from the University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Follow Emily Bee Arts on

sneakpeek4
a29b462912040ec7 1346863640238 8

4 Reviews for Emily Bee Arts

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2013

Emily and her team did a great job! She was available via email or phone, she was always quick to respond. Emily was very helpful and was willing to let us make some request of what we wanted. She was there from the beginning taking pictures of us getting ready to the garter toss. She captured all the moments we asked for and more. The photos are amazing, I want to print them all! Emily and her partner were very kind and accomodating on the day of. They made the day go perfectly!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Jess · Married on 10/06/2012

Emily of Emily Bee Arts is a wonderful, TALENTED, artist and photographer! She is fantastic to work with! Coming from a Bride who had no clue what she was doing while planning a wedding, Emily provided me with invaluable information and offered to help me plan the logistics! I feel like, very few Brides could say that about their photographer!! But with Emily, you get more than a photographer, you get a savvy business woman who has a talent and love for art and photographer, plus she is incredibly intelligent about where to go if you're looking for vintage or "green" items for your wedding or where the best (and affordable) printers are for your precious photos. Emily really helped me out with my save-the-dates and wedding invitations; I could not figure out where to start or where to look for inspiration and she sat me down with some coffee and she worked with me and my groom to create and design the PERFECT save-the-dates and the most beautiful, one-of-a -kind, hand-drawn invitations. The best thing was, she did a fantastic job in a very short amount of time. She works tirelessly without sacrificing anything! She is meticulous and incredibly professional with her work. With Emily, you get "one-of-a-kind" work and ROCK-STAR treatment... I have NEVER been treated better by another vendor! Emily and her amazing crew work so well together and they are A LOT of fun! And to continue topping it all off, her prices are fair and UNBEATABLE! I know my family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had at my wedding with the photo booth and feel so energized looking back at the wedding pictures. Emily truly captures the essence of pure joy, love, and one heck of a good time!! Like I have said before... if you are looking for the ROCK STAR and "one-of-a-kind" treatment and photos for your special occasion, look no further! Emily Bee Arts is the PERFECT photographer, artist, vendor and team for you!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Sara · Married on 07/14/2012

Emily did such an amazing job photographing our wedding. I wouldn't ask for anyone else. She has very creative ideas and will do anything to get the photos she's aiming for. Even our guests loved the fact that she was, at times, laying on the ground, in a dress, taking amazing angles of our beautiful day. She got captured moments that we can use to relive that day forever. If you are looking for a photographer who will use your ideas and come up with so many of their own, Emily Bee Arts is for you! She responds quickly and is very professional in her work. You won't regret your choice!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Emily Bee Arts FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums