Emerald Motion Pictures

Emerald Motion Pictures

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emerald Motion Pictures

Because every picture has a story... let us tell yours.

Cinematic Wedding Videos, DVDs, Live Streaming

Our studio is honored to be referred by the best Wedding Planners, Venues, Photographers, and other vendors in Las Vegas and around the country. Additionally, in 2012 we were awarded the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award, in 2010 & 2013 our studio was recognized by The Knot as The Best in Weddings as voted by local Las Vegas brides. Other awards our studio has been awarded include a 2011 & 2013 Bronze People's Telly, a 2012 DVAward Finalist, two 2013 DVAwards and a 2011 EMPixx Gold Award. In 2010 Glenn decided to rebrand the studio to more accurately reflect the enhanced cinematic style that he incorporates into his wedding & event videos using the latest HD technology and a frighteningly creative mind. Thus, Emerald Motion Pictures was born.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Emerald Motion Pictures on

25 Reviews for Emerald Motion Pictures

Glenn was a true delight to work with. We were introduced to him through our reception venue, and came highly recommended - and was priced competitively. He arrived at the venue early (thanks for not stressing the bride out!!), and started filming right away. Though he was always there to capture the moment, you never got the feeling of him being in the way or being too obtrusive. Once the day was over, we received our beautifully edited DVD in a timely manor. The end product is everything we could have dreamed it to be, and I couldn't be happier with our choice in videographer. Since the wedding, I have had the opportunity to work with Glenn again on a personal project of his - this allowed me to get to know him a little better on a personal level. I recommend Glenn Student and Emerald Motion Pictures to everyone - professionally and personally.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I are both from Australia. We decided to elope in Las Vegas August 2013. As I searched the net for a number of vendors the only vendor that matter was our photographer and videographer. It was very nerve racking searching for vendors overseas as I knew I wouldn't be able to sit down and talk to them. The tricky part for us is that we were on a tight budget. I was looking for quality and low price. Not many people existed. I search and found a few I liked. Glenn's short reels were great and his prices were fair. He made it to the top of my list.

I was glad that I contacted him. He answered all my questions and he was willing to Skype with me to put my mind at ease. The moment I spoke to him I know he was the one LOL. He was so friendly, understanding and listened to my vision.

We spoke a few times and the day came when we met him. He was just as amazing in person. I found him very professional. I loved the day we laughed so much. The day was perfect and it turned out just the way I envisioned. I would recommend Glenn to anyone looking for exciting, fresh and imaginative film.

He was prompt in getting the footage back to me ASAP as he knew how important it was to me that my family also got to see our special day.

Thank you for everything Glenn. We love your work and can't wait to see you again when we are back in Sin City.

Profile Picture cindy, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We got married last year in Dragoridge country club and Mr. Glenn Student was our videographer. During the wedding, we have seen the professionalism and how well he followed our request to catch all the important moments in our big day. He paid attention of each detail that surprises me. For example, he used part of our best man speech as the beginning of our wedding video which is so beautiful. And how the flow& music of the organization of the video is amazing. Every time when I see the video, I feel that I am back to the day of our wedding. Exactly every spot and emotions are recorded ! Excellent job! This is a video with love and feelings. Besides, what worth mentioning is that it's with a very reasonable price. Before the wedding, we have checked several videographers. Some of them are very pricy and not even sure if they can do the job well. Emerald Motion pictures are recommended by Dragoridge country club and also our photographer( JD Oliva),recommended Emerald Motion Pictures to us and we are very very happy with that.
For anyone who is looking for videographer in your coming wedding, I truly recommend ' Mr. Glenn Student' to you. He makes us so happy to keep the best memories of our big day.
Doris& Steve