About Emerald Coast Photo Booths

Voted Best of the Coast by InWeekly Magazine!

At Emerald Coast Photo Booths, we specialize in bringing a fun, memorable, and affordable experience to your event! Servicing  Pensacola, Destin, Panama City, Mobile, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Tallahassee, and all along the Gulf Coast, Emerald Coast Photo Booths can make your special event even better.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Prints (18)
Clean Up (17)
Backdrop(s) (17)
CD/DVD of Images (16)
Social Media Integration (9)
Enclosed Booth (5)

This photo booth was amazing! Not only did they help me find a motif and background to match my wedding, but the whole thing matched my theme! Including the amazing scrap book and friendly attendant who helped our guests ensure they got amazing photos. They came and set up before the event started and were able to capture so many amazing moments - even ensured that we got a set with just the bride and groom! I cannot gush enough about how wonderful they are and how much it made my special day even more special.

Profile Picture Sierra, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Without a doubt the best photo booth company on the Gulf Coast. This is my friends company but we used their services for our wedding after we researched all of the others. This is seriously an unbiased review. They are the only company that will allow you to design your own templates, offer more than one choice for you and your guests and they will match their prop set to match your colors. If you want a really customized event you can use their British phone booth or trolley. The credit union I work at uses their trolley every year and everybody loves it. Hands down you cannot go wrong when you book with this company.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Well worth the money! Guests loved it and Ashley and Austin were awesome!! It was a big hit and a lot of fun!! Liz set up the day before which really helped me out! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Photobooth

Emerald Coast Photo Booths Pricing

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1431384772659 emerald

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Liz and the team at ECPB are true professionals. Our Brides love them! They are always here at the Hilton for numerous events from weddings to non-profit events. -Darrin Land

Wonderful to plan with.

Emerald Coast has a great team and reasonable rates. You’ll love them!

Great Photobooth!

Want to add a little..well maybe a lot of fun to your wedding reception?? You can't go wrong with Emerald coast Photo Booth... They are wonderful to work with and your guests will have a ball.. And you will get some priceless photos!!!

481 PROS I KNOW