2658 SHONI DRIVE None, Navarre, FL 32566 Map · Phone number

About Emerald Coast Photo Booths

At Emerald Coast Photo Booths, we specialize in bringing a fun, memorable, and affordable experience to your event! Servicing Pensacola, Destin, Panama City, Mobile, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Tallahassee, and all along the Gulf Coast, Emerald Coast Photo Booths can make your special event even better.
Follow Emerald Coast Photo Booths on

323a8719e5d23e95 LOGO 1
323a8719e5d23e95 LOGO 1

55 Reviews for Emerald Coast Photo Booths

Jacob · Married on 03/16/2019

The best! I had inquired about another photo booth company for my daughters wedding about a month before the event, and was promptly told that they couldn't do it. Liz and Emerald Coast Photo Booths made sure that not only did we have a photo booth for the reception with unlimited pictures, but everyone had a great time using it. I would highly recommend Emerald Coast Photo Booths to anyone looking to add some fun and memories to their reception!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Sierra · Married on 05/04/2018

This photo booth was amazing! Not only did they help me find a motif and background to match my wedding, but the whole thing matched my theme! Including the amazing scrap book and friendly attendant who helped our guests ensure they got amazing photos. They came and set up before the event started and were able to capture so many amazing moments - even ensured that we got a set with just the bride and groom! I cannot gush enough about how wonderful they are and how much it made my special day even more special.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Beth · Married on 11/18/2017

Without a doubt the best photo booth company on the Gulf Coast. This is my friends company but we used their services for our wedding after we researched all of the others. This is seriously an unbiased review. They are the only company that will allow you to design your own templates, offer more than one choice for you and your guests and they will match their prop set to match your colors. If you want a really customized event you can use their British phone booth or trolley. The credit union I work at uses their trolley every year and everybody loves it. Hands down you cannot go wrong when you book with this company.

Sent on 12/28/2017

• Hilton Pensacola Beach
    Hilton Pensacola Beach Hotel Weddings

Liz and the team at ECPB are true professionals. Our Brides love them! They are always here at the Hilton for numerous events from weddings to non-profit events. -Darrin Land

• Panama Country Club
    Panama Country Club Country Club Weddings

Wonderful to plan with.

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Emerald Coast has a great team and reasonable rates. You’ll love them!

• 2658 SHONI DRIVE, None Navarre, 32566 See on map