Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emerald City Designs

Where Impression is Everything...

Emerald City Designs is committed to providing services that exceed your expectations. For your event, we will combine elegance and cutting-edge originality to complement your style and personality for your wedding day. Let us bring your visions to life.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)

Emerald City Designs is by far the most amazing wedding vendor I have ever worked with! They perfectly captured my vision for our big day, and were so easy to work with! Everything including customer service was high quality, and they took care of every little detail, including set-up and take down! I didn't have to lift a finger on my big day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
4.7

Emerald City was very professional and understandable with all my last minute add on's before the wedding.. I absolutely loved the colors/designs they designed for my centerpieces, bouquets, and especially the pergola!! They made my special day absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers
3.4

I am glad I paid the fee to have my bouquets delivered to my hotel and not the wedding venue. My bridal bouquet was nothing as expected. It took 4 hours...and the delivery ladies calling their boss to come to my hotel...to fix the flower to the cascading one I wanted.

Profile Picture Adesuwa, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews

Photos

5 Photos

Gallery

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1515532168 8711e80e8a2138b8 1515532164 559d2f4b8b3df9ee 1515532145076 1 lites 734
220x220 sq 1515532221 bb5ee4a71716de69 1515532218 2ce0f1133c8b68f5 1515532189737 2 2
220x220 sq 1515532230 facba3fc26d1847a 1515532227 0269d39845bd2bd5 1515532206590 3 3
220x220 sq 1515532283 ee5befdc9ad8fd76 1515532280 97596240b8714c48 1515532274535 4 4
220x220 sq 1515532302 cc6dd694ca17e6a9 1515532301 a3e574ab5b1a428d 1515532297099 5 5

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Emerald City is the premier planning and design company in this area. Whenever I have worked with them, the event is top-notch, organized, and beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

Emerald City Designs is hands down one of my favorite event planner/florists to work with. Their attention to detail is like no other. They can take your smallest idea and create an amazing vision.

At Infinity & Ovation Yacht Charters, we can't say enough about Emerald City Designs. Anything our Brides are looking for, they have. It is always fun seeing and working with them.

The team at Emerald City Designs is simply....fantastic! We have filmed dozens of weddings over the years with ECD, and their creative touch is felt everywhere, from the flowers and invitations all the way to the place settings and colored lights. No detail is too small for them! Our crew is always excited to film an ECD event, as we know that the decor set by their team will be gorgeous on film. You'll be glad that you used Emerald City at your wedding or event.

A Thousand Words Photography loves working with Emerald City Designs at weddings because we know that the decor will be fabulous and the event will be expertly coordinated. Our clients expect the best, and we are confident that is exactly what they will get when we refer them to Emerald City Designs!

Events