Emerald Cinema

Carmichael, CA View map Visit website
$2,195 Most Popular Price

$2,195 Most Popular Price

👋 Hi there I'm Jonathan! I am the founder and main shooter of Emerald Cinema. 😊

The media arts are my passion! People are my passion! I couldn’t picture doing anything else than what we do here at Emerald Cinema. 📸🎥🤗

My history in photography and videography goes back to before I was born, as my father was a wedding videographer many moons ago. You can say I was born with a camera in hand actually! I had taken further schooling in photography/filmmaking in high school and then in college. Corporate work then led to filming weddings for friends. Who knew a favor would lead to a fruitful and truly enjoyable career photographing and filming couples' most special moments!?

Today we have a small team of 6-7 creatives that work with us exclusively every weekend to capture your most important day. All of the people on my team from photographers and videographers shoot at least 30 weddings with me before they shoot under our name to ensure all of the photos and videos that we create are captured the same way, and boy do they do that well!

Why Hire You ❓❓❓

We are super easy to work with🤗, we’re insured✅, we don’t have any travel fees❌, we don’t have any postponement fees❌, and all of our videographers are FAA certified ✅to fly drones. 💰Our pricing is actually affordable. Oh, and did I mention we’re based out of Sacramento🏡 and love to travel throughout Northern California. Unlike some of my competitors, I actually shoot and edit most of the weddings we book. We don’t ship your footage or photos anywhere, we actually edit everything in-house from our small office. We back-up your footage on site, at our office and in the cloud so you can be sure your precious memories are safe with us!

Schedule a meeting using this link:

👉👉👉👉Visit our website EmeraldCinema.com to learn more about us !!!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,195

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Janiyah Married on 02/26/2022

We haven’t yet seen the final product as our wedding was just this weekend! But WOW!😍😍

We haven’t yet seen the final product as our wedding was just this weekend! But WOW! They showed us some video and photo previews on their camera and the images they captured were amazing!!!😍😍True artists all of them and great to work with. We had Emerald Cinema for photo and video and they truly do a detailed job!
    Angela J. Married on 01/15/2022

Helped my fiancé and I capture beautiful memories!

We couldn’t possibly recommend Emerald Cinemas enough. Family and friends still bring up the “breathtaking” shots from our engagement session last year and that’s truly the only word that matches his level of their work. Out of the dozen+ vendors we worked with, they were by far the easiest to communicate with throughout the entire process, and during the ceremony and reception - our photographer and videographers somehow ninja-stepped into the shadows while being in the middle of the action at the same time. A thousand thumbs up!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

👋 Hi there I'm Jonathan! I am the founder and main shooter of Emerald Cinema 😊

Dakota Castro
Dakota Castro
Lead Editor

Dakota is our in-house video editor. Dakota has worked extensively with our company to help create beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Emily  G.
Emily G.
Associate Photographer

Sweet Emily is one of our associate photographers.

You can count on Emily to deliver some beautiful photos and an easygoing stress-free day!

address Carmichael, CA, 95608
9166207464
Location of (Emerald Cinema)
1007 7th Street Sacramento, CA, 95814
9166207464

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding