Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

16 Reviews for Embassy Suites Charlotte

Thank you Embassy Suites for providing a wonderful venue the food was excellent and the servers we amazing. I want to give a special thank you to our coordinator Sara. I honestly feel if it wasn't for her our day would not have been so successful and beautiful. The first time we met Sara she was so inviting and instantly made me feel like I could relax and reassured me that she would be there every step of the way, I often would have questions leading up to my Big Day and every time I would call her or send an email she would get back to me within the same day. We are new to this area and all of our friends and family are out of town, so if we would have ideas about how the details of the wedding we would run it past Sara and her opinions always helped us in so many ways. I know that this is what she loves to do because it comes through her personality and professionalism. All of my family loved her and thanked her for everything. I also had an incident with my flowers I thought it was the end of the world and Sara was there to the rescue to come up with a solution and calm me down, letting me know she would take care of it which she did and by rearranging my bouquet and my bridesmaids flowers and it was perfect. I could go on and on about how much I adore her but in closing my family my husband and myself what to let Embassy Suites know that you have an Amazing, Talented and Brilliant staff member and I hope that she is recognized for what was the most wonderful day of my life with the help of Sara so many things turned more beautiful than we imagined I will be forever greatful for her kindness and thoughtfulness.

Profile Picture Latoi, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Mrs. Kim and her staff were amazing. They made sure our special day went without a hitch. Mrs. Kim has become family. I am forever grateful to the service that Mrs. Kim and her staff provided. She made our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am very happy with the people of the Hotel Embassy Suits. They was very professionals, friendly, and my guess feel like they want to come again. The Hotel is very clean, food and services was excellent. I have the opportunity to share with very honest maid and I appreciate. Thanks to Embassy Suits Hotel to make my special day so wonderful and perfect.♥♥

Profile Picture Evelyn, 9/7/13, 1 Review