5717 W. Dempster St., Morton Grove, IL 60053 Map · Phone number

About Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales

Emanuele Tuxedo is a family owned and operated business for over 34 years. Our service is something we take pride in. Our ability to offer the largest, on-site selection of the most popular styles, sizes, colors and accessories, along with our in-house expert custom tailoring, is something we believe is of utmost importance to our customers. Our one-of-a-kind Delivery and Pick-Up program, as well as offering the convenience of Home-Fittings, has allowed us to become one of the most desirable Tuxedo Rental businesses in the Chicago land and surrounding suburban areas. Custom Tailoring - We have expert custom tailors on site daily to help with any additional alterations that may be required to obtain the most comfortable fit for each of our customers. This includes any personal clothing alterations for all customers. Now that you have chosen the perfect person, for the most important day of your life, let Emanuele Tuxedo be the first to help you to look your best on the first and best day of your life!

15 Reviews for Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales

Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 1
Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 2
Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 3
Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 4

Long · Married on 05/04/2018

I have to Pete did a fantastic job on my tux !! I have tried a few places in the past and they just didn’t fit right and was pricey. I was driving back and forth a lil over an hour just to come get fitted and try it on a few times and it was worth it. I was a lil worried at first but something told me to trust him and he would get the job done. I looked great and everybody liked the fit of my tux ! I would totally recommend him to anybody and if I ever need to look fantastic and fitted I already know where to go. Thanks Pete I will be sending you pics soon. Greatly appreciated Long ! My wife loved the way my tux looked on me too.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 5
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 6
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 7
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 8

Despina · Married on 12/31/2017

While searching for tuxedos for our New Year’s Eve wedding we stopped at every chain shop in Chicago but were disappointed. A family friend recommend Peter at Emanuele’s and we could not have been happier. With groomsmen of different heights, sizes, and ages Emanuele’s was the perfect fit. The tuxedos are altered to the men upon pick up, so even if the size that was ordered does not fit quite right, Peter and his team ensure the tux looks perfect before the suit leaves the store. My husband had decided to purchase a tuxedo for our wedding and needed alterations. Peter did a perfect job and my husband looked the best I have ever seen him on our wedding day. We highly recommend checking out Emanuele’s for your tuxedo needs!

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • O

Osbaldo · Married on 02/12/2016

Hands down, the service, quality, and price were phenomenal!!!!!!!!! I used several previous tux rentals and usually something was off but Emanuele Tuxedo was PERFECT!! I have an athletic fit and most places can never get make measurements but again Emanuele got it right! My wife said, I looked great and fit. Thank you Emanuele for making my special day perfect from the dress code side. I highly recommend this place, you will not be disappointed especially with the great prices!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Award

Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Rentals