Elvira Mary Videographers

Documentary (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
DVD (1)

Kiersten's Elvira Mary Productions is a MUST HAVE! Kiersten has an unbelievable eye for videography. Every shot in her films is perfect and completely captures the genuine moments of the day. The amount of love and emotion that is evident through her work is priceless and something I will cherish and rewatch over and over. Her films of our wedding simultaneously capture not only the romance but also the fun night that it was!

Kiersten's work is not only incredible, but she is also a wonderful person who is organized, professional, and kind. She first met with us at our apartment to make it convenient for us and kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process. She is open to creative ideas to personalize the wedding video to make it what you want. I requested she use our first dance song, "At Last" by Eta James, and the audio of our personal vows during the ceremony for the highlight video. Not only was she more than willing to accommodate, she blended the two together perfectly to make the most stunning highlight video. Friends who weren't even at the wedding have told me it brought them to tears!

As someone who is often nervous and unnatural when I know I'm being filmed...this was a complete non-issue that day. She completely blended into the ceremony and reception and captured the entire day without me even realizing it in the moment.

My girlfriends who didn't get a videographer say it's their one regret. After working w EM Productions I think having a videographer is invaluable! I have already watched my wedding highlight video countless times! HIRE Elvira Mary Videographers, Kiersten's work has allowed the wedding high to continue months later and to keep reliving the best weekend of our lives as if we were there:)

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Short Form, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Elvira Productions captured my wedding day and I cannot wait to view the video footage! Kiersten was so kind, professional, sweet, and she allowed us to just be ourselves while she and her second recorder took the time to take all the shots necessary to create a beautiful memory for us!

I highly recommend using this company to any future bride!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Short Form, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

We hired EM Productions for our wedding and I am SO thankful that we chose Kiersten and her team because my goodness, our video is AWESOME!

We chose to go with EM because their work online looked great and they were extremely well priced compared to many other videographers whose work was not even as impressive. We met Kiersten ahead of time and it was evident that she understood what we were looking for. In the end, she was able to match our personalities with a video that represented our day perfectly. She is very easy to work with and very geniune- she did not sugarcoat anything like many other videographers who we had spoken with.

As crazy as wedding planning may be, it was so wonderful to be able to work with someone who is such a huge part of your day and to be able to fully trust them and let them work their magic. Kiersten and her team were nearly invisible the day of the wedding, so we were astonished to see how great the footage was. I would recommend EM for any type of event as they are extremely talented and so, so easy to work with. I can thank Kiersten and the crew for capturing the best day of my life which is something that means so much to both my husband and I.

Profile Picture Hayley, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video