Elope Southern Utah

Saint George, UT View map

A wedding is so much more than a ceremony of marriage, it is a celebration of your one-of-a-kind romance, and you deserve an experience that is uniquely you! One where you can be your most comfortable, authentic self. One where you can be completely present with the one that you love. One where you can share a breathtaking experience with one another as a spectacular start to a new chapter in your lives.

That's why we believe that your wedding day should be about the experience. Imagine yourselves witnessing breathtaking views at the top of a gorgeous canyon overlook instead of worrying yourself with seating arrangements and cake flowers.

Go to the destination of your dreams. Share an unforgettable life experience that is authentic to who you are, and go on an emotional journey that could never be matched at a traditional wedding. We think everyone should avoid the drama, throw away the stress, and put on their hiking boots! ​Adventure awaits!

Elope Southern Utah offers everything you and your significant other need for an enjoyable and stress-free elopement ceremony. Interested couples can benefit from the following services:

• Professional Elopement Photography
  • Licensed Officiant
  • Personalized Wedding Ceremony Script
  • Planning Resources & Location/Activity Suggestions
  • Unlimited Guidance to Plan the Perfect Wedding Day

Areas Covered

Elope Southern Utah proudly offers wedding services to couples looking to marry anywhere in Utah and the surrounding areas. The duo behind the company frequently implements events in the following locations:

• Zion National Park
  • Capitol Reef National Park
  • Sand Hollow
  • Snow Canyon
  • Pine Valley

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 10/22/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I cannot express in words how perfect our wedding day was thanks to Angie and Austin. My husband and I wanted an adventurous elopement and thought Zion National Park in Utah would be a beautiful place to say our vows. It did not disappoint and neither did Elope Southern Utah.

I had a list full of questions when I first started looking into our small wedding ceremony in Zion. I sent Angie and lengthy email full of questions and she did not miss a beat. She answered all of my questions perfectly and her attention to the smallest detail is truly a skill and made me feel very comfortable. I tend to be a perfectionist with high standards, that stresses about everything and when I say that Angie made my planning process stress free – that is no easy task. She provided us with a day of timeline, catered to our every need, and made us feel at ease with the entire process. Our wedding day was perfect. We were comfortable the entire day and got to focus on the beauty of Zion, enjoying our time together, and having fun! Our wedding day reflected our personalities and our love story perfectly and I would not change one thing. I cannot thank Angie enough for all of her help planning our wedding – She is such a kind and caring person and is absolutely remarkable at her job.

I looked at photos of Zion weddings for months dreaming of our big day. They were all so beautiful and full of life and that is exactly what I wanted for our wedding photos. Austin gave us more than I could have ever expected. He captured all the big moments of our ceremony as well as took wonderful photos of our family that joined us on our big day. He found the perfect locations for each shot and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and not so “stiff” in each photo. When we received our photos back they took my breath away. There was not one bad photo in the bunch. Austin’s eye for detail is a gift and our wedding photos turned out wonderful. These are photos we get to cherish for the rest of our lives and Austin made my dream wedding photos a reality.

Angie and Austin are the perfect team. They both excel at their part of the wedding day process and we are very happy with our experience. Not only are they amazing at the planning, logistics, and photography – but they are both very personable and make you feel right at home! Such an amazing couple with a wonderful business and it shows that they are doing it for the right reasons! Thank you, Angie and Austin, for the perfect Southern Utah wedding. We highly recommend Elope Southern Utah!

Shooting Star Ln. Saint George, UT, 84790
Location of (Elope Southern Utah)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding