Washington, DC 56972 Map · Phone number

About Elope DC Photo

I believe this is one of the most special days of your life and that you would want to capture and remember all the important moments, down to the last detail. Djijo Studios provides you with both a creative and photojournalistic approach, recording every little detail as it happens. We take this day as seriously as you do and give you these professionally and creatively captured memories to stay with you always. Serving DE, MD, PA, VA, NY, NJ and the Planet!

• Anna Schmidt Photography
e7025df2c43fc627 1198805243743 0812Wb
0812Wb

10 Reviews for Elope DC Photo

David · Married on 09/08/2007

We were thrilled with the photos and service. Very easy to work with and an extremely good value. The candids were amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2007

Christel · Married on 08/17/2007

Karina was very professsional and even stayed late to take a few extra pictures. She made a beautiful wedding album for us and I loved the candid photos that she took!

Sent on 12/21/2007

dani · Married on 08/11/2007

Karina, from djijostudios, is a wonderful photographer and person! She is fun, friendly, and very smiley. From the beginning, she was very helpful and eased the planning process immensely with her easy-going personality. Her prices are very reasonable and worth the value for her wonderful talents.

Karina is very professional and always returned my communication in a timely manner, and no matter how many times I probably asked her the same question, she always responded politely and patiently.

Prior to the wedding, she made sure that I felt that everything was in order, even taking the time to drive to meet with me and my then fiancé.

On the day of the event, she arrived on time and was very unobtrusive with her photography. Everyone at my wedding commented on how she really stayed in the background and didn’t “get in the way of things.” When we realized that it was time for her to leave and we still wanted more photos taken, she even let us purchase another hour of her time on the spot!

Her photos are fabulous and, since we were on a budget, we loved the fact that we could purchase a CD and then make our own photo prints. I can’t tell you how many comments we got on her photography. Her style is very creative and includes unusual angles and perspectives that really make your photos unique. She made sure to capture EVERY aspect of the wedding. We love going through our photos and remembering moments we had forgotten about and only remember because Karina was insightful enough to capture them!

I can’t say enough great things about Karina. I would definitely recommend her for any event needing photography! She gets an "exceptional" in ALL categories!

Thanks, Karina!

Sent on 12/20/2007

Elope DC Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Papertini, LLC Wedding Florists

Absolutely love Karina's work! She is very talented and knows the perfect angle. She is also very generous in that she offered to take pictures that will showcase my floral work. I definitely look forward to working together again with Karina. :)

• Washington See on map
    Location of (Elope DC Photo)