Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elliott's Classy Photo Booth, LLC

No Muss, No Fuss Service with a Smile!

Hi Brides, Grooms, Moms, Dads & Party Planners!

Elliott's Classy Photo Booth is the booth to choose for your event!  We offer a great time at a great price!  Starting at $425 for the Basic Package, check us out and we're sure you'll choose us for your event!  Feel free to contact us with any questions and for a free quote!

We've been in business since 2011 and our prices reflect the desire to stay competitive and fair.  Our aim is to make our booth a seamless part of your event.  Each print creates the perfect ready-made party favor for your guests to take home.  If you upgrade to include the Scrap Book, each guest creates a scrap book page for you that is put together by me and then mailed to you as a complete book!.  A unique treasure to remind you of your special day. Our attendant(s) help to ensure guests have a great time "playing" in the photo booth.

We are a locally owned business located in Oxnard, California and serve Ventura and the surrounding counties! Please contact us today at (805) 246-7092 or elliottsclassyphotobooth@gmail.com, since available dates fill quickly.  We can't wait to be part of YOUR event!

Sincerely,

CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

Cassandra was wonderful! Before the wedding, she gave us many options for photo strip layouts. Then she designed different layouts to match our board games theme. I thought the end product was adorable.

At the event, I know all the guests had a lot of fun taking pictures with all the props...and there were a LOT of props. I doubt we even got through the whole box.

Guests were also able to request multiple copies, and we expect to receive a digital copy of all the pictures taken.

Profile Picture Rahul, 2/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

This was the best idea ever! Made my wedding reception a blast! Its been a week since my wedding (4/26/15) and my guests are still telling me what fun it was! 100% recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cassandra provided a wonderful photo booth!! All of my husband and I's wedding guests had so much fun! I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Miranda, 2/15/15, 1 Review

23 Photos

Best of our Weddings

23 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow. So organized, so easy to work with, amazing follow through, and not to mention just really cute pictures!! Working with Elliott's is awesome and you will love the images you get from their adorable booth. If you're looking for a photobooth for ANY event give them a call!

We have been working with Eliott's Classy Photo Booth for a long time and we love them! They set up is extremely professional and their customer service is 5-star. As a venue it is great to work with vendors like Elliot's Classy Photo booth because you know you don't have to worry or micromange them at all. They come in, do their thing, and the guests love it.

Events