$2,950
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Elliott Events

Wedding & Event Planning, Floral Design

Elliott Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Tiffanie Elliott and her team of expert planners and designers are committed to delivering and flawlessly executing an event that is a unique reflection of their clients’ vision, with exacting attention to detail. The company boasts an ‘open policy’ for their clients, meaning they'll be there for you whenever you need them without limiting the number of meetings. Elliott Events can plan weddings and events of all styles and sizes, whether you are having an intimate wedding celebration or a wedding with 1,000 guests.

Experience
Tiffanie Elliott has been in the wedding and event planning industry since 2006, and been honing her skills and building a reputation of keen attention to detail. Ebony Edmonds is the associate planner at Elliott Events, and started as an intern in 2011, then was brought on full-time in 2014. Tiffanie Elliott’s team is made up of herself, Ebony and nine expert planners and designers.

Elliott Events provides full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They also provide the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Elliott Events also offers floral services and additional services like unique draping and décor. Floral arrangements and services include:

• Delivery

Day-Of Coord. (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)

I have so many great things to say about Tiffanie and the entire Elliott Events staff, that I don't know where to start. During our consultation meeting, I immediately knew that I would hire Tiffanie, and she would plan my dream wedding. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable because Lord knows I was a complete mess when I met her. It's not easy for me to hand over control on things, but I felt completely comfortable doing so with her. She's very personable and gets to know you. She is also the most attentive and organized person I've ever met, and would even often call just to check on me or to make sure I wasn't having a meltdown. Her creative mind is out of this world, and her flower arrangements are like none other. She also helped me secure some great deals with other vendors and worked with the venue meticulously to make sure I had everything I wanted. She and Ebony made my wedding day the most perfect day I could have ever imagined. Upon meeting them both, they immediately felt like family and like I had known them my entire life. When I hear people say don't worry because things will go wrong on your wedding day, I can now tell them they just have the wrong planner. Mine was absolutely PERFECT! Even I couldn't have imagined it any better. My guest are still talking about how great Tiffanie and her staff were and how this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. If you're looking for a planner, day of coordinator,etc, DEFINITELY give Elliott Events a call. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Christel, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Religious

Tiffanie Elliot and her team are the BEST wedding planners and floral designing group around - yes, she does the flowers too! Nashville is lucky to have such amazing talent in the city. It's hard to put into words how magnificent, helpful, and precise she was. My mother and I started planning the wedding ourselves but soon realized we were over our
heads. My mom found out about Tiffanie on the Elliott Events Website. The Elliott Events motto: " Our job is to create a stress-free, fun environment" and they delivered that and much more.

The Elliott Events team has such a fun and easy process established to make sure everything is covered on your special day. Tiffanie had a time line and made sure all task were completed by each person, including each vendor, on time. Their online portal keeps all of your information up to date, and it's a great place for the entire wedding
planning group to go and post picture ideas, leave notes, keep up with the checklist, see the budget, etc. and just be able to plan efficiently and effectively. My dad loved Tiffanie because she kept everything very close
to his budget.

Tiffanie is so personable and really connected with my family and me. She was a great buffer for when the family couldn't agree on something. We could call her anytime. There was never a question that went unanswered. If we had a problem, she had a resolution! Her knowledge of the industry is out of this world. She is passionate about her work and
does everything in her power to make your special day perfect.

If you are looking for a stress-free, gorgeous, amazing wedding that you will never forget, I recommend you contact Tiffanie Elliott with the Elliott Events!!!! We love you Tiffanie!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Elliott Events Pricing

Eco-Friendly
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I absolutely LOVE working with Elliot Events as every wedding is gorgeous and seamless. Tiffanie truly cares about all of her clients, and her team is amazing to work with. Not to mention, I hired her for my own wedding and it was absolutely perfect!

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Elliott Events!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding.

Tiffanie is absolutely amazing! Her events look phenominal and she is so easy to work with and is always on top of things. I love designing cakes for Tiffanie and her brides!

Nashville, TN 37209   See On Map
615-485-2193 (phone)
Elliott Events is a wedding and event planner from Nashville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Memphis, Mufreesboro , and Worldwide. Elliott Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Wedding planning and floral design.