Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Elliott Events

Wedding & Event Planning, Floral Design

Elliott Events

At Elliott Events, we concentrate on designing unique and customary events for our clients. Whether you are expecting 50 guests or 1,000, we will create a memorable experience that friends and family will be talking about for years to come. Our job is to generate a stress-free, fun environment where you can enjoy your special day. Although Elliott Events specializes in weddings, we are experienced at planning a wide variety of other events, such as, birthdays, baby showers, proms, corporate parties, charity events and more.

Not only do we plan and coordinate your event, we also offer unique floral, draping and decor design produced by our in house staff. We guarantee your vision will not be lost in translation by having multiple vendors. We meet one on one with every client and discuss their dreams and desires for their special day. While other planners usually limit the number of meetings and phone calls a week, our clients receive specialized attention. We have an open policy, which means that we are there for you when you need us. In order to do this, we only take on a limited number of events each year, making us one of the most sought-after coordinators in Nashville.

The Elliott Events team is one of the best in our industry. With many years of working together, we are confident that we can successfully orchestrate any event you imagine. Each individual in our team, is efficiently passionate about the work they produce and will go above and beyond to make sure each detail is just perfect. Because we are perfectionists, we treat each wedding as if it were our own. Elliott Events excels and strongly believes that every event should be unique and customary to our client’s wants and needs. We want to bring your dreams to life as you imagine them and help to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Religious (4)
Day-Of Coord. (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Destination (1)

Tiffanie Elliot and her team are the BEST wedding planners and floral designing group around - yes, she does the flowers too! Nashville is lucky to have such amazing talent in the city. It's hard to put into words how magnificent, helpful, and precise she was. My mother and I started planning the wedding ourselves but soon realized we were over our
heads. My mom found out about Tiffanie on the Elliott Events Website. The Elliott Events motto: " Our job is to create a stress-free, fun environment" and they delivered that and much more.

The Elliott Events team has such a fun and easy process established to make sure everything is covered on your special day. Tiffanie had a time line and made sure all task were completed by each person, including each vendor, on time. Their online portal keeps all of your information up to date, and it's a great place for the entire wedding
planning group to go and post picture ideas, leave notes, keep up with the checklist, see the budget, etc. and just be able to plan efficiently and effectively. My dad loved Tiffanie because she kept everything very close
to his budget.

Tiffanie is so personable and really connected with my family and me. She was a great buffer for when the family couldn't agree on something. We could call her anytime. There was never a question that went unanswered. If we had a problem, she had a resolution! Her knowledge of the industry is out of this world. She is passionate about her work and
does everything in her power to make your special day perfect.

If you are looking for a stress-free, gorgeous, amazing wedding that you will never forget, I recommend you contact Tiffanie Elliott with the Elliott Events!!!! We love you Tiffanie!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Where do I even begin when describing my incredible experience with Elliott Events? I was referred to Tiffanie Elliott by my wedding vendor: Hermitage Golf Course. Being an interior designer, the design of my wedding was extremely important to me. I wanted a planner that could not only seamlessly manage the wedding but also create a beautiful backdrop for the event. Tiffanie is very unique in that not only is she an meticulous event planner and manager but she is also an incredible space planner, floral designer, set designer, & dream creator.

From start to finish, she helped turn my vision into a reality. Upfront she outlined our goals and created an amazing design. She entirely transformed the space with her set designs and floor plan layouts. And her florals were simply breathtaking. She was very mindful of our budget and was always helpful in offering cost saving suggestions that would create the most impact without sacrificing the continuity of the design and theme. She kept up completely on track with timing, budgets and vendor management. I can safely say that I felt so comfortable with Tiffanie and her talents that I gave her full creative liberties in designing our reception space (which can be very hard for a designer to do!). She put so much attention in everything- including all of the little details. Every wedding guest noticed them.

Tiffanie and her team have the capacity to handle the smallest or largest event with ease. She made our day so special and took all of the stress away from us.

I could not have imagined hiring anyone else to have planned our wedding and I hope that your will consider hiring her as well. Still to this day I have wedding guests exclaim that our wedding was the prettiest wedding they've ever been to. Trust me, Elliott Event will MAKE your wedding. Thank you so much Tiffanie and Team for an incredible wedding and a lifetime of unforgettable, break-taking memories.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/8/17, 1 Review

To-Do Lists
Guest List
Double Weddings
Number of Planners

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Elliott Events!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding.

Tiffanie is absolutely amazing! Her events look phenominal and she is so easy to work with and is always on top of things. I love designing cakes for Tiffanie and her brides!

Nashville, TN 37209   See On Map
615-485-2193 (phone)
Elliott Events is a wedding and event planner from Nashville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Memphis, Mufreesboro , and Worldwide. Elliott Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Wedding planning and floral design.