Ellicottville Events

8-10 Washington Street PO Box 595, Ellicottville, NY 14731 Map · Phone number · Visit website
5% Discount
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Ellicottville Events

Ellicottville Events is a wedding planning company based in Ellicottville, New York. Owned and operated by certified wedding planner Samantha Nelson, Ellicottville Events specializes in planning weddings, weekend getaways, and special events throughout the Western New York area. The Ellicottville Events team will exceed all of your expectations with their overall expertise, creative flair and thoughtful guidance as they assist you in planning every aspect of your dream wedding.

Ellicottville Events is a full-service business that is available for planning religious and non-religious ceremonies and civil unions. Samantha and the team at Ellicottville Events will go over your wedding-day budget with you, help you with your guest list, refer you to preferred vendors in the Western New York area, and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a stress-free wedding day. Ellicottville Events offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning, and event design services.

Follow Ellicottville Events on

Ellicottville Events 6
Ellicottville Events 7

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2018

Best wedding planner EVER

I can't even come up with words to describe the service from Sam and her team. Anytime I had a question, concerns or freak out, Sam was there for me. She helped me create a wedding we will never forget. Kayla & Kate were with us every moment the day of and I couldn't have asked for a better pair. They made sure we had everything we needed, made sure we ate and never let our drinks go empty. I loved working with these girls and will miss speaking with them on a regular basis.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ellicottville Events's reply:

You are seriously the sweetest! Thank you for the kind words! I loved planning everything with you, you were such a dream client! I’m glad you loved everything. Definitely keep in touch ❤️

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

Sam was amazing!

Sams business came right at the perfect time for our wedding!! When we hired her to decorate our reception she was just starting out. But we knew having her would save us so much time and stress. She did not disappoint!! I had a vision for what the reception was going to look like and she made the Yodeler Lodge look even more amazing than what I imagined!! I could have never thought of the things she did and I was so incredibly happy. She worked with my florist and coordinator at Holiday Valley to make sure the whole day went smooth. Even though it was raining Sam called me to make sure I still wanted an outdoor ceremony. She was seriously so helpful. I can’t thank her enough for making everything look so beautiful! Thank you Sam!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Ellicottville Events's reply:

Thank you Krista! I am so glad I was able to help out and that you loved every bit of it! You were a gorgeous bride and did an amazing job with your fall vision! Loved bringing it to life!

Award

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Ellicottville Events 2
    $100 OFF Day of Coordination

Mention this deal and you will receive $100 off of our full day of coordination services. Offer applies to new clients only. Must book by 9/30/19. Please mention Wedding Wire Promo to receive the discount!

• 8-10 Washington Street PO Box 595, PO Box 595 Ellicottville, New York, 14731 See on map
    716-330-2967 (Phone number)