18911 N. Lower Sacramento Rd., Woodbridge, CA 95258 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Elle's Custom Catering

Heather Lea is one of the Central Valley’s premiere personal chefs. In 2004, she founded Elle’s Custom Catering (named after her daughter Elle), specializing in intimate dinners and nutritious family meals for busy professionals on the go. Since then, she’s expanded into events ranging from weddings to corporate luncheons and elegant dinner parties. Deborba specializes in “keeping it fresh,” creating menus that feature seasonal produce and local products that showcase the Valley’s rich agricultural heritage.

“I like to add a personal touch to all of my events by meeting with each client and getting to know them and their tastes. The personal touch helps me to get the “feel” of their event and allows me to create a custom menu just for them.”
For Heather, art truly imitates life, she doesn’t just cook professionally, she loves to entertain at home, hosting elegant dinner parties for close friends and family. Despite the rigors of running a thriving business, she is also a full time mother and home maker, who loves nothing more than spending time with her two children.

Follow Elle's Custom Catering on

untitled 6549

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Elle's Custom Catering

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Heather and team were awesome! Heather is such a sweet, bubbly, talented cook and business owner. She met with us at my parents house, toured the property, provided suggestions, and customized and created an amazing menu for us! Her and her team are very detailed, hard working and take great pride in their work. Plus, their food is incredible! Definitely not your typical chicken and vegetables (unless that is what you choose). Their homemade mac and cheese was a hit from both myself and husband! I think we could have eaten the whole bowl. Hopefully, we will be able to use Heather and her team in the future :)

Sent on 09/27/2016

Keralyn · Married on 06/18/2016

he stars speak for themselves, this is a stellar business! They have professionalism, heart, and serious talent. They took the time to get to know us and customize our entire wedding menu to reflect us as individuals as well as our story as a couple. We cannot give enough kuddos to Heather and her entire staff for making our wedding a delicious culinary experience for us and our guests. They are all a fun bunch too, you can't go wrong with hiring Elle's. =)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kristin · Married on 03/07/2015

Heather and her team did the most phenomenal job catering our wedding!!
    From the start Heather listened to our ideas and planned out a beautiful menu for us, completely custom to who we are. Food is my love language and I cared deeply about giving my guests a great meal, Heather executed that and even made my dream of having the food served "family style" happen- and it happened beautifully. The food was amazing, from the passed hors o'oeuvres to the sit down family style meal, everything was cooked to perfection, warm and full of flavor. Every guest we've encountered after our wedding has brought up how great the food was, "that lasagna!!" they'll say. Her staff were so friendly and professional, the head of house was sweet enough to find my husband and I after our ceremony, before we joined the party, to give us something to eat and drink.
    Throughout our planning, Heather was very professional and quick to respond and answer any and all our questions. She always had everything taken care of and was one step ahead. Very trustworthy and very sweet.
    We could not have been more pleased with Heather and her team at Elle's Catering, I will recommend her to any and everyone.
    We are so grateful, thank you.

caleb + kristin wait.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Elle's Custom Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 49.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• All in the Details
    All in the Details Wedding DJs

Absolutly one of the best. Great customer service and even better food.

• 18911 N. Lower, Sacramento Rd. Woodbridge, 95258 See on map