3224 A W Cary Street Suite 27, Richmond, VA 23221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elle Style Studio

We believe your hair should reflect your personality and lifestyle, therefore we will consult with you at each and every visit. We want to customize a look for you that balances fresh, modern style with that which is individually unique and functional. We believe utmost in continuing education. Education keeps us growing and passionate.

23 Reviews for Elle Style Studio

Elle Style Studio 7
  • Mariah

Mariah Shaw · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful, Talented, Professional

Love Elle Style Studio! Kara and Margaret are AMAZING. After I went in for my hair and makeup trial I was SO excited for the wedding day. Kara is very experienced and talented and can do anything with makeup. I never wear much makeup and went in not really knowing what I wanted, once I showed her some pictures from my Pinterest she made it happen! Margaret did such an amazing job, I got complements on my hair the whole night (she party proofs your hair for maximum danceability but somehow it doesn't look hairsprayed and crunchy). My bridal party loved hanging out with them all morning and they made the day stress-free and fun. In addition to all that Elle Style Studio is very professional and Aileen is very responsive to email, I was able to easily schedule everything. Recommend highly!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Elle Style Studio 8
  • Dana

Dana Cronyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved Welsy and Margaret -- great people who do great hair!

Welsy and Margaret and their hair/makeup counterparts did 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me for my May 4th Virginia Museum of Fine Arts wedding reception -- it was quite a feat that they made look easy!
    The moment they walked in (early, of course) everyone could tell they were in exceptional hands. They were so calming and so much fun to be around. Every single bridesmaid commented on how much fun they had in the chair.

I was a bit nervous going in because I wanted to wear my hair down -- which lots of friends warned me was impossible -- but my hair was picture perfect for humid outdoor photos, aggressive cake eating, and an evening of dancing. I was also a bit nervous because I wanted the hair/makeup to match the venue -- a little bit mid/mod, very classic, no intricate curls or fancy blended makeup (things that are more common but better for outdoor weddings). It's hard to trust someone with your whole face and hair -- talk about high stakes -- but they really listened, worked with me, asked lots of questions, and totally got it. It turned out exactly how I would have hoped.

Last thing I'll say! I really liked the products that both Welsy and Margaret used. You can tell Welsy is literally a hair expert -- how to fill in hairlines, add volume, and get things to "stick." Nothing phased her :) Similarly, I loved all of Margaret's products -- clean brushes, new lash glue, lots of name brand makeup lines. She's a whiz with an airbrush machine and did the most perfect wing I've ever seen!! Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Elle Style Studio 9
    Elle Style Studio 10
    Elle Style Studio 11
    Elle Style Studio 12
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect

I hired Elle Style after my first hair/makeup crew didn’t work out. I could not be happier with the results! Flora did makeup and Margaret and an assistant did hair for me, my 7 bridesmaids, and my mom. Even with that many people, we weren’t rushed for time! We had such a fun morning getting ready with them, and each girl looked so beautiful and natural! Margaret gave me the voluminous bridal hair I’d been dreaming of, and Flora made my skin look flawless and natural. They made my mom look so beautiful too which made all the wedding planning stress she went through worth it! Communication was easy and I got exactly what I expected with this vendor. Beyond excellent service, and I’d highly recommend them to all brides!!

Sent on 12/21/2018