3224 A W Cary Street Suite 27, Richmond, VA 23221 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elle Style Studio

We believe your hair should reflect your personality and lifestyle, therefore we will consult with you at each and every visit. We want to customize a look for you that balances fresh, modern style with that which is individually unique and functional. We believe utmost in continuing education. Education keeps us growing and passionate.

• Avenue 42

Elle Style Studio 3
Elle Style Studio 4
Elle Style Studio 5

Tasha · Married on 09/28/2019

So talented and fun to work with

I love this place. All my emails were answered in a timely and professional manner. ( and I had a lot of questions lol!). Everyone I worked with was so kind and knowledgeable. My hair looked so gorgeous and kept in position all night even while I was bouncing around on that dance floor and it was a 100 degree day. 10/10 I would recommend these ladies! I am so happy with my end results! Also my bridesmaids looked stunning and everything was on time!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Shaw · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful, Talented, Professional

Love Elle Style Studio! Kara and Margaret are AMAZING. After I went in for my hair and makeup trial I was SO excited for the wedding day. Kara is very experienced and talented and can do anything with makeup. I never wear much makeup and went in not really knowing what I wanted, once I showed her some pictures from my Pinterest she made it happen! Margaret did such an amazing job, I got complements on my hair the whole night (she party proofs your hair for maximum danceability but somehow it doesn't look hairsprayed and crunchy). My bridal party loved hanging out with them all morning and they made the day stress-free and fun. In addition to all that Elle Style Studio is very professional and Aileen is very responsive to email, I was able to easily schedule everything. Recommend highly!

Elle Style Studio 6
    Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Dana

Dana Cronyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved Welsy and Margaret -- great people who do great hair!

Welsy and Margaret and their hair/makeup counterparts did 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me for my May 4th Virginia Museum of Fine Arts wedding reception -- it was quite a feat that they made look easy!
    The moment they walked in (early, of course) everyone could tell they were in exceptional hands. They were so calming and so much fun to be around. Every single bridesmaid commented on how much fun they had in the chair.

I was a bit nervous going in because I wanted to wear my hair down -- which lots of friends warned me was impossible -- but my hair was picture perfect for humid outdoor photos, aggressive cake eating, and an evening of dancing. I was also a bit nervous because I wanted the hair/makeup to match the venue -- a little bit mid/mod, very classic, no intricate curls or fancy blended makeup (things that are more common but better for outdoor weddings). It's hard to trust someone with your whole face and hair -- talk about high stakes -- but they really listened, worked with me, asked lots of questions, and totally got it. It turned out exactly how I would have hoped.

Last thing I'll say! I really liked the products that both Welsy and Margaret used. You can tell Welsy is literally a hair expert -- how to fill in hairlines, add volume, and get things to "stick." Nothing phased her :) Similarly, I loved all of Margaret's products -- clean brushes, new lash glue, lots of name brand makeup lines. She's a whiz with an airbrush machine and did the most perfect wing I've ever seen!! Can't say enough good things!

Elle Style Studio 7