3224 A W Cary Street Suite 27, Richmond, VA 23221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elle Style Studio

We believe your hair should reflect your personality and lifestyle, therefore we will consult with you at each and every visit. We want to customize a look for you that balances fresh, modern style with that which is individually unique and functional. We believe utmost in continuing education. Education keeps us growing and passionate.

21 Reviews for Elle Style Studio

Elle Style Studio 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect

I hired Elle Style after my first hair/makeup crew didn’t work out. I could not be happier with the results! Flora did makeup and Margaret and an assistant did hair for me, my 7 bridesmaids, and my mom. Even with that many people, we weren’t rushed for time! We had such a fun morning getting ready with them, and each girl looked so beautiful and natural! Margaret gave me the voluminous bridal hair I’d been dreaming of, and Flora made my skin look flawless and natural. They made my mom look so beautiful too which made all the wedding planning stress she went through worth it! Communication was easy and I got exactly what I expected with this vendor. Beyond excellent service, and I’d highly recommend them to all brides!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Great bridal experience!

Welsy and LaCretia were a joy to work with for my wedding day hair and makeup. They were receptive to feedback during my trial and made me feel entirely comfortable that they understood my vision. On wedding day, they were on time and professional but also incredibly fun! I would highly recommend Elle Style Studio for any bridal needs, and Welsy and LaCretia in particular.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Phawn and Desirae were our makeup and hair stylists for the day and they are wonderful! I first met them last year for a trial and they made me feel completely comfortable. Scheduling them through Elle Style Studio was easy and hassle free. They also take cash, credit or check which is was convenient for my bridesmaids! Phawn's ability to apply make-up is STUNNING. She listens to your concerns about skin and appearance and is able to create a look perfect for you. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, but I also looked like myself which was something I was worried about. Sometimes you see beautiful brides but you wouldn't recognize them without all that make up. Not the case for me! I loved my wedding day look and the quality of the products she used to create it. You also get a touch up kit that includes blotting papers and lipstick for touch ups throughout the night. Desirae is a hair genius. Many of my bridesmaids had short hair that couldn't be put all the way up. Enter Virginia humidity in late June...but their hair looked perfect! I loved my hair, it was a braided up-do that looked like it required hair magic to complete. She was able to do it in under an hour! We finished mostly on time and looked perfect for pictures. Not only are both Desirae and Phawn good at what they do, they are pleasant to be around and talk to! Having them in the room getting ready with us felt comfortable and fun. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 07/26/2018