9908 Chapel Hill Road, Cary, NC 27560 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Elle Reve Salon

Based in Cary, North Carolina, Elle Rêve Salon is a hair and makeup company that specializes in wedding beauty. This salon is owned and operated by Jenny Lancaster, a licensed cosmetologist and Makeup Artist whose work has been featured in publications including Cary Magazine. Jenny and her team of talented professionals work with a common goal of making every newlywed-to-be look and feel beautiful on their big day. They strive to provide an effortless and stress-free experience for busy couples, helping them to stay organized with a custom bridal folder.

Elle Rêve Salon provides an in-depth and personalized approach to clients, offering consultations and trials for both hair and makeup services. These talented professionals offer a range of packages and a la carte options to suit any newlyweds-to-be. Contour and natural makeup techniques are available, along with false lashes for those who are looking to make eyes pop. Touch-up kits can be provided, ensuring that the finished look lasts from the walk up the aisle to the first dance and beyond. Stylists can prepare hair in advance of the event, offering Keratin smoothing treatments, colors, and extensions. Styling options on the day include classic updos and bouncy blowouts. This experienced team can also accommodate group bookings, pampering and prepping the entire wedding party before the celebrations begin.

• Woman-owned
Elegance
jmp sansotta bridalparty 33 51 1987335 161003166261831

3 Reviews for Elle Reve Salon

Allyson · Married on 01/17/2020

Beautiful Bridal Hair and Make-up!

I met with Jenny prior to my wedding day to do a trial run for hair and makeup. The trial and day it was exactly what I had in mind! She listened to what I wanted and then made it happen. She gave me some great tips and advice for what to do the night before the wedding and the day off to help everything hold. I loved working with her and have gone to her for my hair ever since!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Meredith Z. · Married on 05/12/2018

Jenny is the best with hair AND makeup!

I highly recommend Jenny! She has great energy, she’s funny & extremely talented! She did hair AND makeup for my whole wedding party, effectively & efficiently!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Elle Reve Salon Pricing

Elle Reve Salon Price Rates

Elle Reve Salon FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

Team of Elle Reve Salon

Jenny

Jenny

Owner- Lead Hair & Makeup Artist

Hi there, I'm Jenny! I am the owner and lead hair and makeup artist for Elle Reve Salon! I am originally from the mountains of North Carolina, but now call the triangle my home. I have always loved hair and makeup since I was little, from cutting my hair at the age of 4 to be like Mulan (and all those poor Barbies) to dancing for 12 years and applying my own hair and makeup. Lets not forget all my friends who begged me to cut their hair and style it and put makeup on them throughout middle and high school! After high school I pursued my dreams and graduated from Alexander Paul Institute of Hair Design top of my class and have been rocking the hair game ever since! I am a published artist who's hair and makeup artistry has been has been featured in many magazines such as Cary Magazine and Wake Living Magazine.When I am not in the salon with clients or on location with my brides you can find me at home with my two furbabies, Daryl & Salem, probably watching Harry Potter or Ghost Adventures or out scouring the shelves of my local thrift and antique stores looking for a new treasure to bring home!

Can't wait to work with you to make your day magical!

Stefanie

Stefanie

Hair & Makeup Artist

Hi! I'm Stefanie! I’ve been blessed to know my passion for beauty ever since I can remember. My first memories of hairstyling trace back to my poor dolls with half shaved heads and sharpie highlights. Through dances, proms and any event needing glam, I was always the one to jump in and make my friends feel beautiful.

Right after high school I wasted no time by getting my cosmetology license and starting at my first salon in 2014. There, my love for all things bridal took full bloom. I worked there for several years and lead the team through wedding days as Bridal Manager.

Since starting my own business, I’ve continued to grow my niche in the bridal industry and further my education- keeping up with trends and perfecting the classic bridal look. My number one goal is to help you feel beautiful in those pictures for years to come.

When I’m not behind the chair or on location, you can find me in on the couch binging episodes of Friends with my fur baby, Phoebe.

I’m happy to serve the beautiful brides of my hometown Raleigh, North Carolina & beyond.

Meredith

Meredith

Hair Artist

Hi! My name is Meredith! I am a local hairstylist as well as a wife and mama of two! I love to be creative with my hands; making any style look flawless on you for your special occasion! Your wedding day is a memory that you will carry with you for the rest of your life and I am happy to be apart of it! When I'm not in the salon you can find me with my sweet babies with a big iced Dunkin Doughnuts coffee in hand or out on the water fishing with my husband.

• 9908 Chapel Hill Road Cary, NC, 27560 See on map
    Location of (Elle Reve Salon)