Elle Ellinghaus Design

Phoenix, MD View map Visit website

Elle & Company: Curators of Immpecable Weddings

Repeatedly featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, BRIDES, Grace Ormande + more.

Named Top Wedding Planner 2012-2021 by theKnot.

Nationally recognized wedding planning studio known for trend-starting, refined designs planned to precision & our signature pink pineapple. In 2008, dreamer, do-er & palm tree-swooner, Elle Ellinghaus, founded her company and since has become a leader in the event planning world, a loved industry speaker and a sharer of her southern style. Elle Ellinghaus Design flourished into Elle & Company, with 5 wedding planners, 2 studio locations--Maryland & Charleston, SC and yearly travel for destination weddings.

Offerings:

• Day of/Month of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full Planning & Design
  • Social Events
  • Custom Packages

Location: Studios in Maryland & Charleston and we frequent DC, Baltimore, Virginia, the Eastern Shore, New Orleans, Charleston, & California. The Planners at Elle & Co. are fluent in planning via facetime for destination weddings.

Everything is brighter with a pink pineapple.

• Woman-owned

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely talented planner and wonderful person too!

Jillian Jenkins is just pure magic! Our wedding weekend was everything we dreamed it to be and more and I owe that to Jillian of EED (and her team.) Friends and family still talk about how our wedding was the best they’ve ever been to, and comment on the high level of attention to detail. With over a year working with Jillian in the planning process, she always made me feel like I was her top priority. I often joked with her that she had the uncanny ability to read my mind. From many many meetings with various vendors, to helping me make those hard decisions that nobody else understands (like what shade of gray to use on our invite, haha). She was there for it all – she is the perfect balance of experienced professional and friend. She was truly invested in every decision we made, and always made me feel like she cared about the little things just as much as I did. When our wedding day finally came around, I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I knew Jillian had it more than under control. (see attached photos of my husband and I's reaction with Jillian to our tent reveal) Jillian and EED’s connections within the wedding industry made the entire process so easy. Without a doubt she was the absolute best decision we made in the planning process. She engineered and orchestrated the entire day, the details, the décor and of course the events with ease (and always with a smile.) Not only is she extremely talented at what she does with amazing taste, but she is the sweetest most down to earth person you will meet. Jillian started out as our planner but by the end, turned friend. We could not be more grateful for her, and are positive that we couldn’t have done it without her. You’ve found the absolute best- I can’t say enough about her. I miss her already!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 05/18/2019

INcredible planner/coordinator - really exceptional experience

Oh my goodness where to start!! We worked with Jillian and has the most AMAZING experience. My fiancé and I call DC home but live in LA so we wanted someone to help us with everything from 3K miles away who we could trust, understood our priorities, had impeccable taste. Jillian was all of that and so much more!!! We opted to use her for a coordination package starting a month prior, plus a design package add-in. This meant she helped us with our vendors and design choices during the planning process, and on our wedding day, she made sure that it all went sooo smoothly -- we got married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, and when my sister/MOH said her feet were hurting but that she forgot her backup shows, she immediately went all the was over to the Inn to get them for her! My husband and I were so grateful she was there running things for us. She was amazing and worth every penny (even more!!)
    Mrb0707 Married on 07/07/2018

An amazing wedding and weekend

Jillian planned a beautiful wedding weekend for us.

We were looking to create a beautiful, relaxing, elegant but understated, intimate celebration on the Eastern Shore of Maryland for family and a handful of friends.

Enter Jillian. Jillian is an experienced and enthusiastic wedding planner who knows what it takes to get the job done. Jillian knows the Eastern Shore well and has great relationships with vendors for the key items (flowers, cake, chairs, venues, invites, hair and makeup, etc.) and this was hugely helpful in planning a cross-country wedding, as well as a weekend full of activities (yoga, boat cruise, crab feast, golf). We wanted to keep things relatively simple, but Jillian made sure we didn't neglect any important details that would be important to achieving our vision.

In the end the weekend was a dream, exactly what we wanted. We are so grateful to Jillian for pulling it all together and ensuring a wonderful wedding celebration for us and our guests!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Krista A. Jones Photography Krista A. Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Elle is one of the best event planners/designers in the area! Everything she creates is absolutely stunning and she's so amazing to work with!

MPA Weddings MPA Weddings Wedding Photographers

We love working with Elle Event Designs because her events are always so professional and elegant! She has the ability to create your true vision as a bride so your photos and video will reflect an amazing event that you will want to re-live again and again. As photographers and videographers, we have always enjoy working with Elle because of her great communication with all the vendors. Her timelines are well organized and have all the information we could ever need for the day. And at the event, she is always available to answer questions or help arrange a shot. Her brides love her and her vendors love her... don't waste any time! Hire Elle... you won't regret it!

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Elle and her team are amazing to work with! We know that when we are working with EED on an event it will be run smoothly and professionally. He designs are always breath-taking. One of our favorite things about working with Elle is that because her designs are so polished and unique, they are also challenging to execute. Having worked with her for many years we know her to be fearless in design and steadfast in execution- and we love how she continues to push us to be on the cutting edge of event production. Elle has most certainly cemented her firm on the VERY short list of premier wedding and event designers in the Baltimore, DC, and VA area. If you're looking for extraordinary, you've found it.

2822 O'Donnell St. Phoenix, MD, 21131

MD | VA | DC | Charleston | New Orleans | Destination Stu-stu-Studio: The pink door on Canton Square Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm We are closed and unplugged from email Saturday-Monday Meetings by appointment only.
Location of (Elle Ellinghaus Design)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding