Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number

About Elle Concierge of DC Weddings

EC of DC Weddings offers a unique, wedding service that addresses the wedding needs of the busy bride and groom before and on their wedding day. Essentially, your Wedding Coordinator will help coordinate every aspect of your wedding day to make sure that everything is carried out to your wishes while attending to your every need. Leaving you to concentrate on one of the most important days of your life-Your Wedding. Even if you find yourself with the wedding fast approaching and a to-do list still a mile long, just pass it along to your Wedding Assistant and consider it done. We can provide assistance with such things as invitation wording, song selection, vendors or if you just need someone to bounce ideas off of. Think of us not only as a wedding coordinator service but also as a personal assistant service for Brides and Grooms. At Elle Concierge of DC Weddings we want couples to enjoy the wedding process not be overwhelmed by it or stressing over last minute details so ensuring that you have a stress-free and enjoyable wedding experience is our top priority. We want your wedding day to be as unique and special as you are. Contact EC of DC Weddings at 202-681-2379 or e-mail Lawanna at lburris@ecdcweddings.com to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Follow Elle Concierge of DC Weddings on

65313fc05eb42f3f 1317415813930 IMG0409
IMG1287

2 Reviews for Elle Concierge of DC Weddings

Corrie · Married on 07/23/2011

I don't know what i would have done without Lawanna Burris as my day-of-coordinator. I'm one of those people who didnt think they needed a coordinator, but as the wedding day drew near, I knew I needed some help. I thank God that I hired her. She worked tirelessly and handled so many details and problems.... I dont know what I would have done without her. She set up centerpieces, ordered pizzas for the kids, went on a beer run when the caterer ran out - she was amazing. I highly recommend Lawanna Burris.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Raissa · Married on 08/20/2011

I did not know how much I needed a day of the wedding coordinator until the day I met Lawanna. She worked with me from May thru the day of my wedding. She planed, sent email, contacted vendors and worked with me along the way. She was there on my rehearsal day and was very professional. She helped me solved issues I had with my other vendors and made sure they all know what time and where to go on the wedding day.
    I can' even describe how helpful and professional she was.
    She was at the church on time, prepred the bridal room and escorted me there until it was time to proceed. For the reception, all the vendors were on time, she kept me updated on everything that was happening at the venue and I was happy with her job. She preped our grande entrance and the day was just perfect.
    Lawanna is very sweet and fun to work with. I will recommend her to all bride out there because she really did take the stress away on my wedding day. And after the event I personally think that she deserves more than she asked for.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Elle Concierge of DC Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Darlene's Specialty Cakes
    Darlene's Specialty Cakes Wedding Cakes

EC of DC does an exceptional job for many special events, especially weddings. They are friendly and very flexible to work with. They listen to what your needs are and how you want your event setup, colors, themes, etc. I highly recommend using them for your special event!!

• Arlington, 22202 See on map