Ellanesque Wedding & Event Planning

Spring, TX View map

Note: Though we have been in business for years, we are new to Wedding Wire. More testimonials can be found here based on reviews we have received on other sites.

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to Ellanesque! Ellanesque was created to be different. To provide a service offered by many others, but perform it in a "bride-focused" way. From the moment you come in for your complimentary consultation and design your own custom wedding planning package, we work for you and only you!

Special Perks You Receive With Ellanesque

• Complimentary Consultation
  • Upfront Pricing, and the ability to "Name Your Price" or design a personalized wedding planning package just for you
  • Ability to work directly with the owner, Lauren, who has won multiple awards for her wedding planning skills
  • Customized Wedding Budget Development by Erik, our CPA, who will design your wedding budget based on what is important to you
  • Amazing vendor relationships, and the ability to pass on exclusive "Ellanesque Savings" directly to you with select vendors
  • We commit to only ONE wedding per weekend, so you can be assured that you are our first priority

Wedding Planning Services

• Full Service Wedding Planning (Platinum Package)
  • Partial Wedding Planning (Dazzling Diamond Package)
  • Final Stretch Assistance (Classy Pearl Package)
  • Week of Wedding Coordination (Because day of is simply not enough)

Details and pricing for the above packages is available on our website, and we also offer the ability to customize any of our packges, line by line, so that you create a package that fits your needs and price point.

Other Event Planning Services

• Corporate Meetings
  • Holiday Parties
  • Birthday Parties
  • Social Gatherings
  • Other Events

Pricing for events other than weddings is available upon request.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
    Steph Married on 07/19/2014
    LeighAnne was our wedding coordinator, and I cannot stress enough how WONDERFUL SHE WAS! At first, I was a little leery if we actually needed a coordinator... honestly I don't know how we would have done it without LeighAnne!!!! We hired her for the last month before the wedding and she was so responsible, organized, kind, and calm. My mom and I had never planned a wedding before, so we were a little nervous about forgetting details, but LeighAnne covered EVERY DETAIL. She always answered my emails and phone calls promptly, and was so nice and accommodating. She went the extra mile and made sure my wedding was perfect. On the wedding day, she was there with us every step of the way making sure that everything ran smoothly and that my mother and I were able to enjoy the day. LeighAnne also did all of this while she was very pregnant- I don't know how she did it! BOOK ELLANESQUE FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! You will not make a better decision.... seriously they are wonderful!!!
  • User1379421 2+ years ago
    Even though the wedding was cancelled, the planning we did with Lauren Peterson was so much FUN! She is so enthusiastic and had such good ideas. I hope we will one day have another wedding to plan for my daughter. As soon as this happens, we'll be calling you, Lauren.
    Jaime Married on 10/12/2013
    Lauren and her entire team were an absolute JOY to work with. They were everything that you would look for in a wedding planner/manager and I can't imagine what would have come of our big day had I not hired them. I recommend them with beyond 5 stars and am happy to speak with individuals considering their services. A+++++!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan Wedding Photographers

I love working with Ellanesque Wedding & Event Planning. No matter what falls apart or what comes up, their team is always quick and ready to take care of it! They're reliable, punctual, professional, highly experienced, and remain sweet and calm under the high pressures of weddings.

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Green Eyed Susan French Macaron Boutique Green Eyed Susan French Macaron Boutique Wedding Favors

Ellanesque Wedding Consultation is a place where you will feel comfortable expressing and finding your dream wedding on any budget.

Spring, 77380
2814197526
281-627-8240

By appointment
Location of (Ellanesque Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding