PO Box 8834, Madison, WI 53708 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About EllaBella Productions

EllaBella Productions is your premier source for capturing your wedding day on HD DVD video from an omniscient point of view. Packages under $1000.00. HD Videos, Full Production Studio with certified videographers. We also do Photo Montages. Proudly serving Madison, Milwaukee & Rockford markets.

39 Reviews for EllaBella Productions

EllaBella Productions 1
EllaBella Productions 2
EllaBella Productions 3
EllaBella Productions 4
EllaBella Productions 5
EllaBella Productions 6

Tiffany Vannatta-Guzak · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Great communication and amazing work

Matt and his team were excellent. I was planning my wedding from a distance (Wisconsin Dells from Chicago), so good communication was the key to success when working with my vendors. I had to do a lot of the planning over the phone and through email, which Ella Bella was awesome enough to work with me on. We had 2 videographers who were friendly and great with all of our large wedding party. They were there to capture the details, but never seemed in the way. They also worked great coordinating shots with our photographer. We also used DJ Magic for our DJ/Lighting. It was great to have a 'one-stop-shop' for a big portion of our vendor needs.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Benjamin Madsen · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfectly captured memories

EllaBella was a great company to work with for out videography services! My husband was hesitant to have a videographer but after our experience with Ellabella he changed his tune quickly. They were there for the entire day capturing moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. The videographers were good at their job, we didn't even notice them during the ceremony and reception.
    Matt from Ellabella then reached out to us after a couple months to meet and do an initial viewing of our video. He wanted to take time to see what our initial thoughts were on the video and to make any edits that we wanted to before the final product. We really appreciated the fact we got to have a say on how the final product would turn out.
    I can honestly say that the day flies by, and having someone there to capture all the moments that you may have missed it priceless. We are so happy to have Ellabella there to capture our special day that we can now revisit anytime we want.

Sent on 07/21/2019

john · Married on 07/27/2019

Married on 7/27/19 Sullivan's wedding

My husband and I were hesitant to have a videographer, from the beginning it was easy to get a hold of someone to ask questions and they were quick to answer any question I had. They Videographers did an excellent job, they were punctual on the day of, we didn’t notice them during the ceremony and reception. The day flies by so fast that we are so happy we got Ellabella there to capture our special day. We have a lot of good Video footage that we will cherish for a lifetime. Thanks!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019