400 East Walnut Street Ste 120, Springfield, MO 65806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ella Weiss Wedding Design

THE GOWNS YOU WANT, THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE, A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD!
When you shop with Ella Weiss you are buying more than a dress. You are buying peace of mind. We understand that finding the dress of your dreams and planning the perfect wedding is a stressful experience. So we work hard to take the stress out of the process and strive to make your dreams come true. Our professional staff will be by your side every step of the way, guiding you seamlessly through the process, so that you can be assured when you walk down the aisle your dreams will come true.

Follow Ella Weiss Wedding Design on

logojpe
logojpe

19 Reviews for Ella Weiss Wedding Design

Koree · Married on 04/23/2017

i LOVE Ella Weiss! They were so helpful in me finding my dream dress!! I highly recommend them - great customer service and great value!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Stephanie was so helpful to work with and she helped me find my ideal dress within my price range! I knew it was the right one when I couldn't find one thing I didn't like about it. I loved their professional atmosphere and how they remembered who I was each time I went in for fittings. I highly recommend this shoppe!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Ella Weiss Wedding Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

I had an amazing time shopping for my dress. Stephanie was so attentive and listened to the things I liked and didn't to help me find "the one"! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Ella Weiss Wedding Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Ella Weiss Wedding Design FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Savoy Ballroom
    Savoy Ballroom Banquet Halls

A true professional! Ella Weiss will make sure no detail is overlooked! Enjoy your day and let Ella Weiss do the planning!!

• 400 East Walnut Street, Ste 120 Springfield, 65806 See on map