Denver, CO 80224 Map · Phone number

About Ella Vine & Co.

Ella Vine & Co. specializes in fun, fresh designs including invitations, save the dates, special occasion cards and so much more. What started as a hobby, quickly became an obsession for co-creators, Katelyn Shields and Amanda Zaske. Their store launched in 2014 with a mission to inspire others to create a beautiful life. Whether it’s your full time job or something you do on the side, Ella Vine believes in having your own creative outlet and living life passionately. Find them online at ellavine.com.

Follow Ella Vine & Co. on

barn wedding 3
rustic kraft set 3
anemone std 3
Ella Vine & Co.

5 Reviews for Ella Vine & Co.

Holly · Married on 10/29/2016

I have these girls to thank for the overall look and feel of my wedding — from the first impression of invitations sent in the mail to the signage at the reception, and everything in between. They have such an incredible eye for design, and are willing to work with you to make your design reflective of the vision for your special day. They also put up with my unorganized manner and last-minute requests for additional printed materials — without batting an eye. Ella Vine & Co. does a phenomenal job of combining adorable design, customized service, professionalism and attention to detail to create an amazing experience.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jamaya · Married on 07/03/2016

Ella Vine has been an absolute pleasure to work with on my save the dates and invites for our July wedding!!! They are always very quick to respond and professional. I wantrd to support local but still get a creative and quality invite and they did a stellar job! We did a magnet for our save the dates and everyone loves what a cool and thoughtful keepsake they turned it to be! And the invites...where do I begin?! My best friend created a painting for us and the gals at Ella Vine were able to take an image of that to customize our invites into a beautiful print that is so super special!!!! For what they did for us, the cost was so reasonable as well! Support local and use this fabulous company for all your paper and print needs!!! Thanks so much for making this such a seamless and fun process Ella Vine!!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Kimi · Married on 09/05/2015

Ella Vine & Co. is absolutely amazing to work with! I came to them with a few small ideas of what might be fun for our Save the Dates and they were able to transform my little vision into the most creative and stunning invitations I have seen. I meant it! Everyone who received the card raved about its quality and uniqueness. Shortly after, Ella Vine & Co. and I began brainstorming for the Big Day. They have created everything from my invitations, to my wedding programs, escort cards, signage at the event - you name it! They can do it all folks! I am a firm believer in working with smaller, more boutique companies and without a doubt, their service, quality and value is the best I have ever come across. Thank you for everything Ella Vine & Co! Cant wait for the Big Day!

Sent on 06/13/2015