15 S. Third Street, Geneva, IL 60134 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,529

About Elizabeth Wray Design

There is no more memorable wedding than the one that gives the guest a taste of your individual style, your personality. Our creative design gals will collaborate with you…help pull together all of your wedding flower ideas.

Our portfolio of past weddings will inspire, and ultimately assist in creating your unique wedding décor. We love designing flowers... fresh & fragrant, extraordinary & elegant, lavish & luxurious, crisp & clean, charming & graceful, funky & fun.

What ever you imagine, we’ll make it happen!

We invite you to contact us for a complimentary consultation at info@elizabethwraydesign.com.

Follow Elizabeth Wray Design on

Ladies Luncheon Event
Ladies Luncheon Event

112 Reviews for Elizabeth Wray Design

Denise · Married on 10/28/2016

We were absolutely amazed by Elizabeth's work!! I had seen her work firsthand at a friend's wedding and loved it so I knew I could trust her with my vision and she totally nailed it. Everything spoke bold fall colors to us -beautiful burgundy dahlias and orange orchids to accent my bouquet of white roses and ranunculus, gorgeous burgundy and yellow flowers in the bridesmaid bouquets, eucalyptus, etc. The burgundy was an exact match to the bridesmaid dresses that she had never seen, just envisioned based on what I told her. Her knowledge of color theory is amazing, and the flowers along the ceremony aisle and on the tables just spoke fall formal glamour with a touch of rustic to perfectly suit our black tie optional wedding at the Morton Arboretum Thornhill Education Center.

Even more amazing was that she and her assistant set it all up and we literally did no work. We walked into the venue and saw the gorgeous branches and candles on the place card table, the high/low centerpieces, it was just beautiful. She was worth every cent we spent.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Holly · Married on 06/18/2016

I was completely blown away by Elizabeth's design ideas when I came in for my initial consultation. I brought inspiration photos as well as photos of the dresses and colors. She picked up on my theme and knew exactly what would make my design come to life. To be honest, the flowers were not something I was looking forward to choosing since I'm not really into frilly flowery things in the first place. When I left my meeting, I was super excited about the modern designs for the bouquets and center pieces. On the big day, her team did an amazing job making sure everyone got their flowers and everything was set up just as I expected. The flowers were more beautiful than I expected and I could not be happier with Elizabeth and her team. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Erin · Married on 06/11/2016

I inquired about a quote for my June 11th wedding this year and I was lucky enough to get a response from and meet with Nichole. She went above and beyond throughout the planning process to ensure that our vision was on the same page AND within my budget. She used her knowledge and creativity to make my event more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. Of the many vendors that were booked for our big day, I think Elizabeth Wray Design/Nichole were the best and easiest to work with. Even my event coordinator where we held our reception expressed how impressed she was with the professionalism and talent among the staff who worked that day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist/designer for their big day!

Sent on 08/03/2016

• Backthird Entertainment
    Backthird Entertainment Wedding DJs

Elizabeth is creative, professional - and a blast to be around. We're always happy to see she's on a wedding with us, because we know things are going to look great - and clients are going to be feeling good. I like her enough that when it was time to plan my OWN wedding, hers was the only number I needed to call for design.

• Something 2 Dance 2
    Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth Wray Design throughout the years and have always been amazed by their beautiful creative work. They approach each and every wedding with professionalism, creativity and organization and we always enjoy working with their wonderful team of designers. We would highly endorse Elizabeth Wray Design to any Bride looking to create the wedding of her dreams.

• Chicago Lighting Design
    Chicago Lighting Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Very artistic and beautiful arrangements. Not the typical by any stretch. My mother-in-law is a retired floral arranger, and she even says they do excellent work. And my mother-in-law is very hard to please. A great shop to develop your floral design is also part of the deal with Elizabeth Wray. Very cozy and relaxed.

• 15 S. Third Street Geneva, 60134 See on map