PO Box 278, Greenfield Center, NY 12833 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Meriwether Huntley Harpist

With more than 1,000 ceremonies to her credit, Elizabeth Huntley brings an unbeatable level of experience to each wedding she plays. Her harp music creates an atmosphere both elegant and romantic, with music choices ranging through the classical to standards, jazz tunes and even a touch of classic rock.

formalcolorsmall2
1large
2large
formalcolorsmall2
1large
2large

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Meriwether Huntley Harpist

Nancy · Married on 09/17/2017

Oh my gosh, where do I start? Can't say enough wonderful things about Elizabeth! We booked her for our small wedding, about 50 guests. She completed the day❤ From start to finish she was wonderful. She was very helpful in choosing the music and working with us and our choices. My guests were amazed how beautiful the music was. It was just perfect! Awesome lady with incredible talent!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/13/2015

Elizabeth was a wonderful addition to our day, and she played so beautifully! Guests commented on how beautiful the harp was at both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I had a special request for my bridal entrance, and Elizabeth didn't even bat an eye. She was wonderful to work with, and she helped make our wedding day magical!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Elizabeth was a pleasure to plan with. She had great recommendations for ceremony music, and her website provides samples of her work.

Elizabeth's talent provided a very romantic feel to our church ceremony, whereas an organ would have been harsh and overpowering. I would recommend Elizabeth to any and everyone looking for a harpist for their wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Elizabeth Meriwether Huntley Harpist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp