McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

Annie · Married on 12/28/2010

Liz was great!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2010

Liz was AMAZING to work with. Having a great photography package was very important to me, and Liz offered us so much. She offers a variety of services, and we were able to tailor the package to our needs. We received a disc of all images, and an amazing album. Even after moving out of state, Liz was able to fly back for our wedding at no additional cost to us, where other photographers may have backed out of the deal. Liz took our engagement photos, shot our wedding, and even entered the freezing cold Potomac River for a trash the dress shoot. The photos were so amazing that I could barely choose which to hang in our house, and we ended up with almost an entire wall of photos from the three sessions. Due to our delay, we just received the album almost a year later, but Liz is not at fault for this. It took me FOREVER to choose what amazing photos to include, and the album company she works with offers so many options for albums that I had a hard time making a final decision. In the end, the album is gorgeous, and I've had nothing but compliments to everyone I've shown it to on both the quality of the album, and the great photos it contains.

Liz and her second shooter were great to have on our day. They stayed in the background, yet were still able to capture all of the memorable moments. They were there from the time we arrived at the venue until after we left, and were nothing but professional and kind.

I would recommend Liz for whatever photography needs you may have. I am disappointed that I will not have the opportunity to work with her again when it is time to have my family photographed.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2010

Elizabeth Leighton Photoraphy is nothing short of superb. A perfect 10. Not only is Liz warm and wonderful to work with, she has a sharp yet whimsical eye for incredible wedding photography. She does the "traditional" formal shots extremely well, and throws in a sleu of fun, off-the-wall, out-of-the-box shots that create the perfect blend of timeless and fun. As a news anchor, I work closely with still images and video every day. Liz's work caught my eye immediately when I saw a sample online, and she did not disappoint when we hired her. We are over the moon with our wedding photos. People have raved about them. Dallas brides, scoop Liz up fast!!

Sent on 09/16/2010