Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elizabeth Larson Photography

extraordinary photography for your extraordinary day!
Specializing in documentary wedding photography and lifestyle portraiture with a fun, fresh, artistic flair. My natural ability with people puts them at ease in front of my camera, allowing for more "in the moment" photographs. Please ask us about our efforts in becoming more environmentally friendly in our business practices! Serving all of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida and beyond. We are available for destination weddings worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Elizabeth Larson Photography on

26 Reviews for Elizabeth Larson Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Elizabeth came highly recommended by the manager at our wedding venue! We contacted Elizabeth and were able to meet with her the same week and instantly wanted to work with her.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! She is amazing to work with! Elizabeth is very professional and so friendly! She quickly replied to all my emails about any questions I had and always kept in touch leading up to the wedding. Our photos are wonderful! I am so thankful that you were our photographer, Elizabeth! You are a gem! -Candace Light

Profile Picture Ladylight, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth and her team were very profressional and friendly. They did a great job and she got my pictures to me in a timely fashion. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/3/15, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1327090015168 elarson4
220x220 sq 1327089982267 elarson
220x220 sq 1366064227939 elarsona 0164

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Photographed wedding at our farm. Very professional. Beautiful couple. Shared a photo for our bridal couple wall.

We have worked with Elizabeth on many events over the years. She is always fun to work with and does amazing Photography!

Liz has done some fabulous bridal shoots for me in the past & I continue to use her pictures on my website and facebook ads. She'll do a fabulous job at your wedding!

Working with Elizabeth was a real pleasure. She knows all the important shots to take and worked with the couple on unusual shots for their unique ceremony.

I absolutely love working with Elizabeth/Elizabeth Larson Photography. She is really kind and is very tentative to the needs and wants of the couple. She has an excellent creative eye while capturing timeless photo's. She is always cheerful and easy to work with as a fellow vendor in the wedding industry. Time management is excellent and she goes above the expected to really make sure everyone is pleased. I honestly can't say enough about how great Elizabeth Larson Photography is!!!

76 PROS I KNOW