About Elizabeth Johns

The Beginning of Something Beautiful

WHAT’S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?

Elizabeth Johns is unique and compelling for customers.  We are a new concept bridal company that offers more of everything than traditional salons.   We’ve created something wonderful, as our many 5* reviews prove. The reason?  We don’t sell dresses, we sell dreams and experiences.  Come see what’s in store for you.

SIZE MATTERS

Our salons are really spacious - 10,000sf!  Big enough to house collections of all the best designers. See hundreds of dresses displayed attractively – not crammed tightly on racks. No dresses in plastic or stored in a back room where you can’t see them at all.

We have lots of space for your friends and family too. Viewing areas are so comfy, and oversized fitting rooms and mirrors allow you to see exactly how you look.  Want a friend or two to join you in the fitting room – no problem – they’re big!

UNPARALLELED COLLECTION

Only the best designers are included in our collection.  With an eye for the extraordinary, each gown is chosen for the finest construction, fabrics, and style. We proudly offer legendary as well as new, young award-winning designers.

Shopping here is one-stop.  We have bridesmaids’ fashions, flower girls, and evening collections for mothers and guests alike, along with accessories, shoes, and jewelry.  We carry everything a woman needs from head to toe.

LITTLE TOUCHES

What else makes us different? From the moment you enter one of our salons, it’s evident that everything was planned with you in mind. You’ll love your time with us.

• Refreshments – enjoy luscious sandwiches, beverages, and chocolate!
  • Fresh robes to make you comfortable during your appointment
  • Champagne to celebrate your purchase
  • Pictures to remember the occasion
  • A custom French lace garter to satisfy your “something blue”, as our gift

EXPERIENCED CONSULTANTS

Perhaps the biggest perk is the attention you’ll receive from your own personal consultant, who will be with you from dress selection through your final fitting. Our consultants want to know you and discuss your expectations before you even come through our doors. They are experts on bridal and evening fashion, body types, and the designers we carry.  Our Elizabeth Johns stylists will accessorize you to create your own perfect look.

ALTERATIONS, CUSTOM ACCESSORIES, OTHER SERVICES

Finding your dress is just the start.  Our alterations team is truly remarkable.  Fitting the dress perfectly is just the beginning. Have an idea for a belt?  We’ll make it.  Need coverage for the ceremony?  We’ll make a custom jacket, bolero, or even help you buy or rent a fur stole.  All our private label merchandise, including our extensive line of veils, can be customized by length, size, color, and even fabric.  We also offer day-of services for your peace of mind.  We’ll fix any mishaps for your entire bridal party.  If the Best Man loses a button, we’re there.  If one of your bridesmaids puts a heel through her hem, no worries.

COME IN AND ENJOY!

Make Elizabeth Johns part of your bridal or special occasion experience.  Intangibles like our talent for taste making and the serene environment in our salons are hard to define. You’ll be so happy you came in.

Visit our website and browse our library of reviews.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customization (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)

Elizabeth Johns is a GORGEOUS sprawling salon with tons of natural light and large fitting rooms. It feels like home the moment you walk in! The staff greets you at the front and offers you water right off the bat. Jenna was my consultant and she really knows her stuff. She helped me get out of my comfort zone and found the one! The manager Kiera was always popping in to check on my entourage and make sure everyone was comfortable and she even popped a bottle of champagne when I said yes to the dress! The entire team was super friendly and genuine and I cant wait for my dress to arrive!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

I am purchasing my wedding dress at Elizabeth Johns. My mom and I went shopping spur of the moment not really expecting to find anything. Hollie took us through all of the dresses, listened to what I liked, let me try everything and anything on even though I was all over the place with what I wanted, and after many trial and errors, she put me in a gorgeous Pronovias gown and I instantly had 'my moment.' All three of us were in tears!! I was extremely nervous about securing the dress because it was my first time dress shopping and I didn't want to think I was being too emotional.. I wanted to try more on. Hollie told me to keep in touch and let me know my plan. I went to a few other dress shops that didn't compare to the selection or customer service of Elizabeth Johns. I emailed Hollie that I was still nervous about not trying 'enough' dresses on, so she told me to send her a list of ones that I wanted to try --- She got in ALL of the dresses that I wanted to try on, let me try every single one on with a smile, and put me back in that original gown at the end of the day and there's my dress. I am floored how open and willing everyone was to work with me, even though I was nervous about committing and openly talking about going to other shops to try designers that they didn't carry. I was also amazed how they were able to get in every dress that I wanted to try from the designers that they carried. I ended up purchasing a ceremony and reception gown, as well as a rehearsal cocktail dress. I'm so happy my mom and I made that spur of the moment trip!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/4/17, 10 Reviews

Inside Elizabeth Johns'

19 Photos

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Whenever a bride comes our way one of our first questions is "Have you found the dress?". If the answer is "no", we immediately send them to Elizabeth Johns! Not only do the have the most elaborate selection of gowns, right off of the run way but their service and tailoring is second to none! If you are looking for a wedding gown, Mother of the Bride gown, Bridesmaids dresses, or even dresses for Bridal Shower or Rehearsal dinner - don't look any further than EJ! They truly are the best of the best.

Events

46 Street James Place, Ardmore, PA 19003   See On Map
610-649-8100 (phone)
1099 Mount Kemble Avenue, Morristown , NJ 07960   See On Map
973-425-0600 (phone)
Elizabeth Johns is a wedding store from New Jersey . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Morristown, Ardmore, and Pennsylvania . Elizabeth Johns is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the Morristown wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in bridal and formal wear.