17670 NW 78th Avenue Unit 106, Hialeah, FL 33015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elizabeth Garay Photography

My name is Elizabeth, and I'm the mommy/wife behind the lens at Elizabeth Garay Photography.

I specialize in lifestyle photography that captures every milestone. I love being involved with you every step of the way.I have had the good fortune to have my work featured in several publications, including The Knot, Two Bright Lights, and more. I want my photographs to bring you back to your special day like it was yesterday.

I'd love to learn more about how I could help you on your wedding day. Let's chat and get to know each other a little more.

Follow Elizabeth Garay Photography on

Elizabeth Garay Photography 5
Elizabeth Garay Photography 6
Elizabeth Garay Photography 7

Martha · Married on 04/20/2019

Elizabeth is so talented and full of energy... its contagious

Elizabeth Garay is an amazing photographer and so full of energy...we hired her to take pictures for our daughter's wedding in the Hotel Colonnade in Coral Gables and Elizabeth and her team made sure that every single minute was dedicated to getting as many beautiful shots as she could. She is militant about following the day of time line so that she can deliver the maximum number of quality pictures and poses for the couple. She worked 12 hours during our wedding and was as enthusiastic at the end of the night as when she first arrived. Such attention to detail...her pictures will come out like a dream come true...don't hesitate to hire her for your wedding as she will not disappoint but exceed expectations!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Elizabeth Garay Photography 8

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Omg Martha thank you so much!!! You and Michelle were a dream to work with and everything was so beautiful!!

denise martinez · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing!

Where do I begin? I knew that I needed a photographer who had a purpose for always wanting to be behind the camera. A photographer who would be able to have my husband open up and feel comfortable, as he can be shy. Elizabeth did just that. After we had our FIRST sit down together to go through details, pricing etc. we left, when we got in the car and my then fiance looked at me and said... "I like her." I knew she was the one. I felt beyond blessed. Elizabeth did not make our sessions about a "routine" or treated it as it was just another shoot. But every encounter she was personal. She made sure to know OUR needs and the DETAILS were always captured. She made it so easy and FUN!!! And with how STRESSFUL a wedding planning can get it felt soooo good to be able to trust her without worrying if she would capture what we wanted. She was able to capture still "posed" pictures BUT she also captured our in the moment pictures so beautifully. She is such a great hearted person. She is so joyful that it makes your sessions and encounters fun! When she would send me a sneak peek picture of our engagement/wedding pictures my husband and I were left with tears, joy and smiles! I couldn't believe how much ONE picture spoke endless amount of words. How detailed each picture was but yet how simple each picture could be. We truly are lucky to have been able to have Liz as our photographer. She was also ALWAYS super flexible and was ALWAYS communicating and responding quickly. She makes YOUR wedding day about YOU! We love you Liz!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

You guys are making me cry!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Loved working with you both!!

Amirah Khan · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Photography team!

Elizabeth and her team were amazing to work with our both of our wedding days. They were kind, knowledgable and efficient in taking our photos so we had more than enough time to enjoy our special day! We will treasure these photos forever!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Elizabeth Garay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Albums
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Maureen C. Weddings
    Maureen C. Weddings Wedding Planners

Elizabeth & I have a few things in common, the first one being our passion for our work. As vendors in the wedding industry, it is important to connect with our clients and Elizabeth has a gift to not only connect with her clients but with all the vendors she works with. It was a pleasure working with her! Her passion for photography shows in every picture she takes. Thank you Elizabeth for making my job easier!! :) Till next time... real soon I hope! :)

• 17670 NW 78th Avenue, Unit 106 Hialeah, 33015 See on map