17670 NW 78th Avenue Unit 106, Hialeah, FL 33015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elizabeth Garay Photography

My name is Elizabeth, and I'm the mommy/wife behind the lens at Elizabeth Garay Photography.

I specialize in lifestyle photography that captures every milestone. I love being involved with you every step of the way.I have had the good fortune to have my work featured in several publications, including The Knot, Two Bright Lights, and more. I want my photographs to bring you back to your special day like it was yesterday.

I'd love to learn more about how I could help you on your wedding day. Let's chat and get to know each other a little more.

Follow Elizabeth Garay Photography on

Elizabeth Garay Photography 5
Elizabeth Garay Photography 6
Elizabeth Garay Photography 7

Kimberlie · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer you could ask for!

Liz and her team are absolutely AMAZING! She covered EVERYTHING ! She did everything exactly how we wanted in an extremely timely manner considering we had a wedding party of 22! She ensured to get every shot exactly how we wanted, and reminded us of things/shots we didn’t even think about! Liz is personable, reliable, responsibly, friendly, and very trustworthy! You would regret NOT hiring her for your wedding! Her ability to take pics with natural light is INCREDIBLE! We are so lucky to have had her and her team capture our moments for forever! 10/10 recommend Liz! Do it!!!!!

Elayne Delgado · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing person and just beautiful photographs.

What can you say about Liz and her photographs other than SIMPLY AMAZING. It was such an easy choice to hire Liz as our wedding phototog. From the moment I met her, I knew I needed her. She wasn't too quiet or too loud and extreme, she was just perfect, funny, and organized. Our engagement pictures were beautiful, romantic, and fun. We instantly felt comfortable with her and you can see it in the photos. When it came to the wedding, she was just another family member attending. She made us feel comfortable and got some really BAD A** shots. We cannot thank her enough for our beautiful photos. P.S. She works super quickly! Our wedding was on 10.6 and we got our pictures yesterday, 11.29! WE LOVE YOU LIZ!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elayne!!! You guys rock!!! So happy I was able to be a part of your day!! Love ya right back!
  • Y

Yulissa · Married on 07/06/2018

I have no words to describe how immensely grateful I am to Liz and her team. When I first met Liz through the recommendation of my sister I was very much overwhelmed planning not only my wedding but my duaghter’s Quinces. I felt lost and extremely anxious about planning both events together. In our first meeting with Liz and Jess, I know they were the ones! Liz not only made me feel comfortable, less anxious but reassured me that she would take care of us....I was impressed with her talent, creativity, humility, hospitality and loving demeanor at all times. In our first photo shoot session at my daughters’ quinces she made Sabrina feel at ease, validated and extremely comfortable. Jess her assistant is one of the sweetest , most charismatic girls I ever known. My admiration, satisfaction and affection only grew bigger on my wedding day when Liz and the girls went above and beyond to make each and every moment unforgettable, make me feel at easy when I was nervous and throw a joke here and there to calm the nerves. We love you so much and are so so so grateful for everything you did for us and Sabrina. Hands down you will always be our photographer for every special moment in our life.

Elizabeth Garay Photography 8

Elizabeth Garay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Albums
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Maureen C. Weddings
    Maureen C. Weddings Wedding Planners

Elizabeth & I have a few things in common, the first one being our passion for our work. As vendors in the wedding industry, it is important to connect with our clients and Elizabeth has a gift to not only connect with her clients but with all the vendors she works with. It was a pleasure working with her! Her passion for photography shows in every picture she takes. Thank you Elizabeth for making my job easier!! :) Till next time... real soon I hope! :)

• 17670 NW 78th Avenue, Unit 106 Hialeah, FL 33015 See on map