8870 SW Ash Meadows circle #318, Wilsonville, OR 97070 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Elizabeth Emerald Events

Elizabeth Emerald Events is a detail-oriented wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Wilsonville, Oregon area. This wedding planning team consists of two planners to help couples through all the ups and downs of wedding planning. This team works to provide an effortless and breathtaking wedding day to each couple they meet.

This team of two planners helps couples with their civil ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They offer full planning and partial planning for couples’ weddings. Full planning entails taking the reins on the project and planning the big day from start to finish. This is perfect for busy or anxious couples who don’t want to worry about a moment of their wedding. The partial planning allows the planners to assist couples where needed, or work closely with couples on a lot of the wedding planning process. Couples will also find day-of coordination through Elizabeth Emerald Events. The team will be there on the wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly, so that couples only need to worry about having a good time on their special day. This team offers their assistance with planning tasks such as budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

dsc 6269 51 1032469

1 User photo

Elizabeth Emerald Events 1

Sidney Walters · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing team!!!!

The Elizabeth Emerald team were the truly perfect coordinating crew for our wedding. They were kind, supportive, dependable, organized and flexible with the many needs that came up on our special day. From our first meeting with them through until our wedding day they gave us more than the many organizational supports we needed, they gave us a sense of calm and ease. We would highly highly recommend them for any event coordination effort.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Israelle

Israelle Jacinto · Married on 08/03/2019

Elizabeth Emerald: A bride's best friend!

The team at Elizabeth Emerald facilitated my wedding plans in a way I never imagined. They thought of all the details, big and small; they asked questions to make sure my now-husband and I were prepared pre, during, and post wedding. If I ever have any other big events, I would FOR SURE hire them again. Thank you for helping make our weekend go as smooth as possible!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Elizabeth Emerald Events 2
  • Mariia

Mariia · Married on 03/30/2019

Encouraging and organized wedding planners you can TRUST!!

Elizabeth Emerald was a dream to work with! We got married this spring on March 30,2019. Katie and Hannah helped keep my mind at ease during the entire process of our DIY wedding! Their encouragement and direction gave me the confidnece I needed to keep on! The day of they kept us ON TIME!! They set up our venue beautifully, and my mother was incredibly impressed by them. I am truly greatful to Elizabeth Emerald and making our day the most beautiful day we have ever had! Our weeding would not have been as beautiful without them!

Sent on 06/01/2019