Okemos, MI 48864 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Couture Events

Elizabeth Couture Events is a full service wedding and event planning design firm that works in New York and Mid-Michigan. We also services destination weddings. Our services include weddings, whether traditional or non-traditional, baby showers, bridal showers, sweet sixteen, birthday parties, bar/bat mitzah, retirement parties, table linen rental, as well as full service referrals to: florists, photographers, makeup artist and musicians. We also provide in-house services. Now Booking for 2015!!

Follow Elizabeth Couture Events on

The bride holding a bouquet
625615721890715134812728n

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Couture Events

Chelsea · Married on 06/27/2015

We hired Cynthia as a month of wedding coordinator. She was very dedicated to making our wedding and reception everything that we envisioned. The day of our outdoor wedding and reception, we got some bizarre weather (rainy and 65 degrees at the end of June). She completely dealt with the situation on her own and made arrangements so that it would be as close to what we envisioned as possible with the weather. Also, our officiant had a time mix up, which made our wedding start an hour later than scheduled. She made sure everyone was comfortable, got a hold of the officiant and made sure that I was not stressed or worried about anything. We are so grateful for all that she did to make our wedding perfect even with all of the bumps in the road!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Nathalie · Married on 07/11/2013

Cynthia is wonderful!!!! Her great sense of professionalism made me feel so comfortable in creating my wedding invitation cards. My guests were amazed ^_^. She did a perfect job putting everything together!. I would definitely recommend her to other people.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Saradine · Married on 10/17/2009

Elizabeth Couture Events was a God sent. We worked one on one with Cynthia in preparation of the big day. Cynthia is a hard working individual who gave one hundred percent to our wedding. She maintained professionalism at all time, meeting deadlines, promptly returning calls, and fulfilling all commitments. Her high level of energy and readiness are both apparent when viewing her work. Cynthia has the ability to handle various tasks even the little things just to ensure we enjoyed our special day.

Cynthia came up with creative ideas that complimented our vision within an affordable ranger. Her work is awesome and was an absolute pleasure to work with. My only disappointment is not with her but with myself. I wish I had started off the journey of planning my wedding with her as this would have alleviated the stress from the beginning. The late start demonstrated how easily she adapted to any situation going beyond what I had expected. She is more then a wedding planner. My experience with Elizabeth Couture Events went beyond my expectations. Were still getting kudos for the menus, place cards, programs but the one item were getting calls about was our isle runner. Thank you Cynthia and again you were a God sent!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Award

Elizabeth Couture Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• A Char-Mel Entertainment - Lafiestaband.com  - Presents - International Festival - Serafin Rivera
    A Char-Mel Entertainment - Lafiestaband.com - Presents - International Festival - Serafin Rivera Wedding Bands

Elizabeth Couture Events is a team of talented and meticulous event planners who will stop at nothing to bring you the very best for your wedding or special event. They work well with A. Char-Mel Entertainment as well as other professional vendors in the Tri-State area. If you want your special event to be absolutely PERFECT start with the event planner that will bring it all together for you. Elizabeth Couture Events is the first call you should make, then just watch everything come together perfectly. Serafin Rivera -- A. Char-Mel Entertainment. --- LaFiestaband.com -- NYC

• Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

• Okemos, 48864 See on map