210 Taylor St, Manchester, NH 03103 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Bradford Photography

A husband-and-wife wedding photography team.  We are both highly experienced photographers, and we bring an amazing synergy, energy, and creativity to your day.  Easygoing photojournalism.  Beautiful and expressive imagery.  Shooting throughout New England.

• Michelle Eaton Photography
  • Lexi Foster Photography
  • Amie Elizabeth Photography

11 Reviews for Elizabeth Bradford Photography

Lee · Married on 07/11/2015

Like most people for wedding photographers, we looked at a lot of photos before making a decision. There is plenty of nice wedding photography around, but so much of it feels elaborately staged or unnatural. We didn't want that. Sure, it was important to us to get a few key shots, but capturing our day just mattered so much more. Also, our wedding reception was held indoors in the evening, and we wanted to be sure that we had someone with the skills to capture well in lower light conditions (a lot of photographers do this poorly!).

We first heard about Peter and Christine at Elizabeth Bradford photography from a friend. When also saw them recommended online, we figured it was time to check them out. Their photos stood out immediately. Not only were their shots well-composed and technically well-executed, but they clearly had a knack for capturing peoples' emotions and the little moments that make a wedding day special. Peter and Christine are a husband and wife team, and the fact that they work so well together shows in their results. They went right to the top of our list, and once we had the chance to meet them, we knew that they were perfect for us.

On the day of your wedding, you're going to spend a lot of time around your wedding photographers. The last thing you want is to feel like you have an annoying appendage. Not only are Peter and Christine total professionals, but they are also lots of fun to have with you throughout the day, and that's important. For the few staged photos, Peter and Christine were like hawks, scouting the perfect light and the right angles to make everything beautiful, without being overbearing or annoying. But, somehow, they also managed to fade into the background throughout the rest of the day, capturing beautiful moments all night long without being obtrusive. The end result was fabulous photo after fabulous photo, and we will treasure them all!

Sent on 09/30/2015

David · Married on 09/01/2013

Peter and Christine took really amazing photos. But just as important, they are awesome people. You don’t necessarily think about it, but you spend a good chunk of your wedding day hanging out with your photographers, and so you want them to be people you enjoy. You shouldn’t have any concerns with Peter and Christine. They are super fun, interesting, down to earth, and really excited to be there. They’re married, and the obvious love they have for each other, and the fun they have working together, added to the wonderful day that we had. They brought a huge amount of energy to our wedding, were a blast to work with leading up to the event, and are just a remarkably passionate and talented couple who take fantastic photos. And they also recommended our band to us, who totally rocked. We could not recommend Christine and Peter more highly.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

Where do I begin in explaining how much my husband and I loved working with Christine and Peter for my wedding? Photography was really important to us because these images are what we will have forever. From the moment I looked at their website I knew I wanted them for our wedding and meeting with Christine only solidified that feeling. Christine and Peter are so professional and made my husband and I feel so relaxed on our wedding day. We decided to do the first look, which I was a little nervous about. That moment is so special and I wasn't sure how it would work with them taking pictures but I couldn't even tell you where they were when my husband and I first saw each other. They gave us our space but got the most amazing shots. Our pictures are beyond gorgeous. I can't even begin to describe how in love I am with our images. They did such an amazing job capturing the real moments of the day. Those are the images my husband and I will cherish forever. Christine and Peter, we can't thank you enough for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2013

• 210 Taylor St Manchester, 03103 See on map
    Location of (Elizabeth Bradford Photography)