Elizabella's Bridal Boutique

Greensboro, NC View map

Elizabella’s Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown company located in Greensboro, North Carolina. This specialist boutique is home to a vast selection of stylish wedding dresses and renowned fashion labels. A team of expert stylists is on hand to ensure that your journey to the perfect dress is enjoyable, relaxed, and memorable.

At Elizabella’s Bridal Boutique, to-be-weds can shop for their wedding party’s gowns and mother-of-the-couple outfits also. The dedicated professionals offer one-to-one appointments for maximum privacy and comfort. This consists of a two-hour exclusive consultation complete with bubbles for your loved ones and sweet treats. After you have selected the dream dress, you can peruse accessories such as veils, jewelry, and hairpieces. This premium store stocks clothing to suit all shapes and sizes.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/16/2021

Perfect experience 🤍

Elizabella’s helped make my dress shopping experience everything and more than I could’ve dreamed of. The store is beautiful and Witneigh is so sweet and knew exactly what to pull that would look great on me. I left with the first dress I tried on and it’s perfect!!! Highly recommend.
  • Yutong
    Yutong L. Married on 09/26/2021

Awesome experience!

I had a two hours bridal gown consultation session with Witneigh and the experience was awesome! I was the only customer in the store for two hours and everyone was so friendly and helpful, especially Witneigh who I can't possibly thank enough. I tried 7 dresses in total. Witneigh helped me put them on, and for those sample dresses which size are too big for me, she clipped the dresses carefully so that I have a very clear image of how it would look like on me if the dresses were the right size. She also selected different veils and hair pins for me to try on with the dresses, helped me with my hair, so that I have a better idea of the finishing look.
    I was so excited that I said YES to one of those 7 dresses, and Witneigh did me the favor of putting it in as a rushed order. I also had some problems with the payment but Witneigh helped me resolved the problem very patiently and efficiently. I can't wait for the dress to arrive and shop for more accessories at the store! Thank you all for the amazing and unforgettable experience, and I would recommend everyone to go to the store and try out some of their collections!

Real Weddings

• Katie & Dan
    51 photos · 06/15/2019

Deals

Elizabella's Bridal Boutique 1
Exclusive

2915 Battleground Ave J Greensboro, NC, 27408
336-645-1032
Location of (Elizabella's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding