Seattle, WA 98112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Eliza Truitt Photography

I've been shooting weddings full time since 2005, and I love everything about them. I love the mix of generations and families and how everyone comes together to participate in the celebration of the bride and groom. I love looking for the things that you might not even see--your cousin and your college friend meeting for the first time, or your crazy uncle tearing it up on the dance floor--and capturing them so that after your wedding you can look back and relive that day, start to finish.

I'd say my style is a mix of photojournalism and classic portraiture, and I take pains to listen and worth closely with you so that you get exactly the kind of photos you want.

7 Reviews for Eliza Truitt Photography

Christine · Married on 08/10/2013

We loved working with Eliza. She is down to earth, personable, and funny. I knew right away that she understood our values and vision for the day. Plus I loved that we met at Get Hitched Give Hope.

All of our photos turned out beautifully. I am having such a hard time deciding which ones to print and put in albums - they are all gorgeous! It's been fun to hear from family and friends who are having the same dilemma.

More than anything, and I think this is extremely important, I felt like Eliza had my back that day. She was so fun to have part of the festivities and our families couldn't believe how quickly we got through group photos! (Lightning fast) Not many people can say that having their photographer around made their wedding day experience better, but I definitely can. Thank you, Eliza!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/13/2013

Eliza was the PERFECT photographer. She worked with me each time my timeline changed, she was on time, patient, blended in at the reception to get the most wonderful candid photos.

We are not people who like our photos taken as we hate seeing ourselves and always pick at how we could look better.. These photos will go up in our living room. We LOVE them and HIGHLY recommend Eliza!

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • F

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2011

This is a two part review - the first part is from April 2011, the second is from August 2011 -

4/30/2011

Unbelievable!

This review is specifically for the engagement photos that Eliza took for us 04/08. After our wedding in July I will be updating the review, but I just couldn't wait until then :)

My fiance and I came to Eliza after having a less than satisfactory experience with another photographer. Immediately we found her to be warm, personable and just zany enough to keep up with our silly personalities. Our photoshoot felt like one of the best "dates" we have had in awhile. Eliza managed to capture the fun, romantic, sweet and completely ridiculous relationship with photos that are truly inspiring.

Her attention to detail, ability to go with the flow and open communication about what shots are important led to us getting photos that are not only gorgeous, but also capture the moments in our relationship that define us as a couple.

It is worth noting that Eliza is an EXCELLENT communicator. A large factor in our leaving the first photographer we worked with was the extreme difficulty we had with communication. We continue to be thrilled and grateful that we found someone so fabulous to be part of our wedding. With all the things that brides have to be worried about, it's wonderful to rest assured that photography is definitely NOT one of them for us.

I cannot recommend Eliza highly enough - She is a tremdously talented woman who also happens to be a blast to be around!

Category: Photographers [Edit]
    Seattle, WA 98112
    (206) 356-5015
    www.elizatruitt.com
    Eliza Truitt Photography, Seattle, WA
    Eliza Truitt Photography, Seattle, WA
    Add Photos

5.0 star rating
    Update - 8/9/2011

Why doesn't this thing go up to 10 stars??!!

Amazing, beautiful, fun, personal, quirky, intuitive, detailed, unexpected and breathtaking - these are just a few of the words that describe our wedding photos.

I don't think "thank you", "bravo" , "well done" or "highly recommended" quite capture the way we feel about Eliza. She became our ally, our friend, our confidant, our trusted adviser and our eyes during the most spectacular day of our lives.

Somehow Eliza managed to be present and available for all the important moments, and yet, I don't remember being aware of the camera at all. As I look through our wedding photos (and yes, 5 weeks after the wedding we already have them), I find myself tearing up, laughing, humming and giggling along as I relive all the moments of the evening.

I have already started to plan my next photo session with Eliza for a totally different realm of photos, and all because, after working with her the past few months, there is NO ONE I TRUST MORE behind the camera.

I look forward to the life events to come knowing that they will be captured will beauty, grace, humor and charm by the winking and laser sharp eye of Eliza.

Sent on 08/10/2011