Takoma Park, MD 20912 Map · Phone number

About Elite Weddings by Maggie

Wouldn't you love to attend your wedding as the guest of honor instead of running the show? You can enjoy a stressfree day when you hire a wedding planner through Elite Weddings by Maggie. Not only can a wedding planner help coordinate the day of, but can also assist you from the very beginning! Planning any event can prove to be a time consuming task. Imagine planning an event for 100 or more people, it can be overwhelming. A wedding planner can save you time and help alleviate the stress that comes with planning an event like a wedding.

We are dedicated to making each bride feel at ease and enjoy the planning process of her wedding. This should be one of the most enjoyable times in your life along with the actual wedding day itself. In order to satisfy all of our clients, we offer services from Day-of-Coordination to partial planning to full planning. Don't worry if you are a bride who doesn't need a planner for all the details, we can manage the event day to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Please call to set up an appointment for a free consultation and estimate! Also, don't forget to ask about our invitation collections!

• Grace and Virtue Events, LLC
During their Ceremony in Hagerstown, MD
During their Ceremony in Hagerstown, MD Photograph provided by Baltazarfotos

2 Reviews for Elite Weddings by Maggie

Heather · Married on 10/13/2007

I was planning a wedding in DC, yet I live in Georgia. I depended heavily on Maggie and she always came through. I even had a dress emergency and called her really early in the morning on the day of, and she found me a dress maker to fix my dress within an hour!! Maggie really tries to fit the style of the couple getting married so that you get exactly what you want! Maggie was always very friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2007

Elite Weddings by Maggie's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review!!

Tara · Married on 09/10/2005

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Elite Weddings. I started planning my wedding on my own but soon realized I had way too much on my shoulders. My sister recommended Maggie and I'm so glad she did. She stepped in as if she'd been there from the start. She was very reliable which was so important for me cuz I knew whatever needed to get done would get done and I wouldn't need to give it second thought. She was available to go over the plans morning, noon, and night. I even remember talking to her while she was cooking dinner! Talk about dedicated!
    Not only was she a superb planner but she was so amazing the weekend of the wedding. The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner went smoothly which was important for me to know everything would be fine for our big day. And for that day, she was there every step of the way. But not stepping on my toes either. She had us where we needed to be at the right times and everything played out like clockwork. I'll always remember her little wedding kit that had everything you could think of and even things you wouldn't think of...especially the shout wipe she used to wipe a spot off my train ten minutes before I walked down the aisle.
    I could go on and on about Maggie but I hope you all are able to see her work for yourselves...you'll be glad you did!
    -Tara Leasure

Sent on 06/14/2007

Elite Weddings by Maggie FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination