Hudson Falls, NY 12839 Map · Phone number

About Elite Sounds Entertainment

Our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every customer, while offering knowledgeable and friendly service at competitive rates. Serving Upstate New York, The Capital Region, and Vermont with over 20 years of quality service. Elite Sounds Entertainment provides unbeatable talent with state of the art equipment making all of your occasions unforgettable. Our promise to you is a sophisticated, fun filled event with all your favorite songs and a Master of Ceremony to enhance YOUR special day. We are committed to creating an exciting and elegant event tailored to meet all your needs. Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about our company and how we can show you the Elite Sounds Entertainment difference. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Picture007
DjDave
Picture003

9 Reviews for Elite Sounds Entertainment

Connie · Married on 12/14/2015

We initially booked them because they had the best prices of any inclusive DJ we looked at. The online tools helped us customise the playlist as much or as little as we wanted and plan the timeline of the entire event. We had a lot of obscure song requests and our DJ tracked down every single one. Absolutely amazing and the best decision we made! He kept our party dancing the entire night. People are still telling us, a year later, how amazing our DJ was.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Teah · Married on 06/22/2014

Dave was great. He kept everyone dancing all night. Is announcements were clear and professional and funny when needed.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Caity · Married on 07/20/2013

Holy Moly I loved Carrinne from Elite Sounds. She was AMAZING! She was friendly, accommodating, and she even sat with me to help me calm my nerves before the wedding. She went waaaaay above and beyond what you would ever expect. On top of that, she was able to read the crowd like I've never seen a DJ do before. She kept people on the dance floor the entire night. I'm talking entire dance floor packed. Carrinne knew when to slow down the music for special songs that needed to be played, or when to mix it up and throw in something that was a bit different. Her expertise and professionalism surely showed the entire day/night. She was everything I could have ever asked for, but oh so much more! My family could not tell me enough times how they thought the DJ was our wedding planner because she knew who everyone was that was at our venue and was so helpful and nice. (And I know she took that upon herself to do that). Carrinne was not part of the wedding venue, she was just an amazing DJ. Elite Sounds and Dave was so awesome with helping us coordinate our cocktail hour and reception music. We were able to really make the wedding ours by having a lot of music play that was not typically on the wedding list. It wasn't just another wedding where the exact same wedding music was played. When people walked into the wedding they knew, that this was our wedding because Elite Sounds helped create that mood. It was such a FUN wedding. Carrinne was amazing at mixing in music for the entire crowd of all ages and all music styles. Setting up music selections could not have been an easier process. Their on-line database is so easy to use and full of great suggestions, ones you may have forgotten. From the moment I first met EliteSounds Entertainment until last beat of music stopped playing the night of the wedding this DJ Business was 100% awesome to work with. They were so nice, fast at getting back to us, affordable and had awesome lighting!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Elite Sounds Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Out of the Ordinary Photography
    Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

This guy knows how to rock a party! And quite possibly one of the nicest DJ's out there. He gets the job done, his sound is amazing and he'll work with you on what you want. He does not make the night all about him (as some do) and he's open to playing the music you want to hear and dance to. The night runs smooth with Elite Sounds. I recommend him to cover your event.

• Whiteface Club & Resort
    Whiteface Club & Resort Banquet Halls

Dave Cannon of Elite Sounds Entertainment is the best DJ around. He shows up on time, is very professional with the venue, courteous to all the guests and provides the best music quality and service, creating the best weddings!!! (Kristin Parker, Wedding and Events Coordinator for Whiteface Club & Resort)

• Hudson Falls, 12839 See on map