Cashiers, NC 28717 Map · Phone number

weddingcatererdessert
weddingcatererkabobs

4 Reviews for Elite Catering

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2009

Elite Catering provided absolutely delicious food for our reception. Stacey and staff were all very professional and all of our guests were very complimentary, not only about the food, but about the staff as well.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2009

Stacey,

My dad and I just wanted to thank you so much for all that you did for us. The settings were beautiful and the meal was absolutely wonderfu. Even better than when we met at the castle. I know there were some issues with the facility, but you and your staff did such a great job it took much of my stress away. We have since sent a letter to the wedding hall and told them you should be their cater of choice. You knew what you were doing and were so helpful in helping us to find a budget that would work. Still, I don't think anyone noticed the difference as to what it would cost. They are still talking about it. I just hope people know that they're not only getting a fantastic chef, but a friend as well. Thanks for helping me with my wedding. You and your staff are terrific!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2009

Stacy and staff were wonderful . Provided the most elegant appetizers and food stations throughout the Castle. Food was not only displayed in a beautiful manor , but was delicious and all guest were very impressed. Loved the Chocolate bar, potato bar and skewers of beef and chicken. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your catering needs.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Elite Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Champagne Toast

• The Great Imponderables
    The Great Imponderables Wedding Bands

As a band for weddings, we work a lot of weddings and wedding receptions. Of course, the band always looking for food, but Elite Catering has been a real treat to work with. We have been with them on many different weddings and occasions. Their staff is always very pleasant to work with, but if you're asking about the food, you just need to talk to their clients. One thing we always look for in a band is that everyone is happy with the overall experience. Stacey and her crew are talked about throughout the night. She seems to have a unique talent for display and her food is the best we have had, bar none. Very beautiful presentation and flavors that only the finest know how to provide.

• Cashiers, 28717 See on map