4160 N Craftsman Ct #202, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 4

About Foxy Spray Tans

Elite Beauty Pros- Foxy Spray Tans is a beauty and health business based in Scottsdale, Arizona, which also serves the Phoenix area. Cherie Raeth, who is the founder, started the business back in 2009 with the goal of providing clients with an organic and safe sunless tanning option. Eventually, she teamed up with Logan Colt, and now they offer brides and wedding parties high-quality Norvell products so that they can have a healthy alternative to tanning beds or sun tanning.

Elite Beauty Pros- Foxy Spray Tans offers you the option to go to the salon or have your tanning services done mobilly at your home or wedding site. Regardless of where you choose to receive your tanning services, you will be able to enjoy a gorgeous and evenly applied bronze glow. To help you get ready for your wedding, the team also offers the following beauty services and more:

• Style consultants

Party
b1875a219dca1315 bridal spray tan party

3 Reviews for Foxy Spray Tans

Anne · Married on 03/12/2016

Cherie did a spray tan for me a couple days before my wedding. My wedding dress had an open back, so I wanted a nice tan. It turned out perfect. All of my wedding guests complimented my tan, including my husband's grandparents! Cherie is friendly, professional, affordable and clearly knows what she is doing. She also goes out of her way to be helpful! I had a small crisis the morning of the wedding when we thought the makeup artist we had booked for myself and the bridesmaids might not make it. I texted Cherie, and she immediately started reaching out to her contacts in the beauty world for me. I would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-bes! She is absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Amber · event on 01/15/2016

Cherie is absolutely amazing! She is so kind and flexible with my schedule. I went to her for my first custom spray tan for my 25 birthday and will not go to anyone else. It was so natural and just what I wanted. She mixes the solution right in front of you and goes through step by step instructions if it's your first spray tan. I feel very comfortable with her and her sweet dog Marley who hangs out with the clients! I recommend her to all my friends and to you who reading this!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Foxy Spray Tans's reply:

Amber,
    I'm glad I could help make your 25th Birthday a special event! Marley does love all the attention from my clients. Thank you for posting such a kind review.

Kristen · Married on 01/01/2016

Best natural looking spray tan I've ever had! Coming from Orange County (the capital of spray tanning), I was looking for a great new place to get bronzed. Cherie is an absolute pro. She is very sweet and makes you feel comfortable, but also quick and efficient.
    I have received multiple compliments on my tan. People are shocked when I tell them it's an airbrushed tan. My tan never looks orange and always looks natural. I would definitely recommend Elite Beauty Pros.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Foxy Spray Tans's reply:

Kristen, you are a doll. Thank you for the review. Congratulations on becoming a newlywed!

Foxy Spray Tans FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Relaxer, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Foxy Spray Tans 1
    Beauty Party - Choose your Professionals
    A new way to have a Bridal shower! Have your own Beauty Party! Five or more girls get four or more Beauty Services at your bridal shower or event. You pick the location and the Elite Beauty Team comes to you. Each attendee picks a $40 to $100 package. Then they pick the services they want. Each service is only $20! Services include: Airbrush Tanning, Mini Updo's, Makeup, Mini Facial, Mini Face Lift, Manicure, Pedicure, Eyelash Extension Wisps, Massage, Jewelry, and Clothing Boutique
  • Foxy Spray Tans 2
    Airbrush Tanning Mobile to Home Hotel or Event
    An airbrush technician will come to your home, hotel or event. All you have to do is book five Airbrush Tanning appointments, for you and your bridesmaids, and pay only $50 a person. If applicable travel fees apply separately. Deposit required.
  • Foxy Spray Tans 3
    Airbrush Tanning Salon Group Package
    Bring in two or more of your bridesmaids, friends, or family and everyone receives $10 off their spray tan!