Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number

About Elite Beauty

I am a freelance makeup artist that has worked side by side with couture, high end makeup brands including Chanel, Shiseido and Trish McEvoy over the past 20 years, traveling the globe painting faces.

I am very passionate about my work and I love nothing more than to see the brides smiling face on her big day.

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you and your wedding party! Let's connect!

Congratulations and happy planning!

I'm your girl,

lf

12 Reviews for Elite Beauty

• Haley

Haley · Married on 08/26/2017

I've known Lauri for years and have worked side by side with her amazing talent. She is the most patient, down to earth, understanding beauty queen I have ever met...not to mention hilarious. I guarantee she will intently listen to all your hearts desires when you are telling her your vision for your big day. She will make you look and feel fabulous! Go with Lauri and you will be so happy when you and your family are looking at those pictures for generations to come!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2016

I was a bridesmaid along with 6 others. Lauri was amazing!! She came to our venue. She was great with each client and everyone looked great!!! I have been a bridesmaid and bride before this, and I have never seen such a great artist! I wish I would have had her for my wedding. Our make up looked great and she was very professional.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Shuston · Married on 09/17/2016

Lauri definitely knows how to make you feel your most confident and beautiful! She has a fantastic eye for what will bring out your own beauty but also not make you look over the top. She has made cosmetics her focus for years and you can definitely tell as soon as you meet her! She's also quick to respond and follow through- something definitely lacking these days! She's just a fantastic artist. Book with Lauri- you won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Award

Elite Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Shuston Vincent - Professional Makeup Artist
    Shuston Vincent - Professional Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauri is a fantastic artist who truly listens to the client. She offers great tips regarding perfecting the skin and what would look best overall. We have worked together for years and I enjoy her kindness and professionalism. Book with Lauri- you'll be very happy to have such an experienced artist on your big day!

• Ann Arbor, 48104 See on map