Elissa Deline Photography

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Elissa Deline Photography is a bi-coastal wedding photography service located in North Carolina and the PNW. Elissa Deline believes in pursuing special moments rather than conjuring them, which allows her to capture your special day at its most genuine. A lover of true love, she is enthusiastic about documenting your wedding, so you can have images that show the way you felt when you said, “I do.”

Elissa Deline Photography shoots weddings and elopements. Her photography services include engagement shoots, wedding coverage, trash-the-dress shoots, and boudoir sessions. She specializes in a colorful, contemporary style, but her photographs are also available in black and white. After an experience with Elissa, you can enjoy your high-resolution photographs as albums, flush mounts, digital files, canvases, and prints. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Amanda L. Married on 10/16/2021

Photo Memories

Elissa is the most talented photographer I have ever met. From getting my husband and I comfortable taking engagement photos at the beach to the craziness of the wedding day in a ballroom, Elissa has an eye for capturing the special intimate moments of your day that you can always look back on. She is so friendly, punctual and really knowledgeable about wedding photography and knowing what the couple wants. Elissa goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly, and you don't even know she's there because she goes with the flow and makes sure you get the authentic moments captured that you will cherish forever. My family and wedding party all said they loved how she worked, and how easy it was to get amazing photos. She takes the time to get to know the venue and took the time to make sure I got the family and friend photos I really wanted! My husband and I recommend you hire her as your wedding photographer so you have the special memories you will look at forever.

Elissa Deline Photography's reply:

Amanda!! Reading your beautiful words made me tear up. It's such a huge compliment coming from someone with all the vision and talent you have. Thank you so much for allowing me to be with you, Riley and your families for such a special and sacred day. This completely made my week
    Meghan A. Married on 08/21/2021

Do Yourself A Favor & HIRE HER!!!!!!

Let me start by saying I do not recommend people unless I actually think they did a fantastic job. I am a little too overly critical of others, and I can honestly tell you that hiring Elle will be the BEST decision you make for whatever your needs are!

I cannot express how truly thankful I am that my now HUSBAND and I hired Elle to take our wedding pictures. She was the best decision (obviously aside from marrying Stephen) that we made regarding our wedding day. I kept going back and forth about hiring a videographer, because I wanted to capture the feelings of the day, but decided against it - and it was a perfect decision because somehow Elle's photos did just that for us - they captured the FEELINGS of the day. She took pictures that truly show who Stephen and I are, and what our wedding felt like, what our love feels like, and I am so grateful to have these pictures forever to help transport me back into the moment of marrying my best friend. Elle is not only a phenomenal photographer, but an incredible human! We had some minor issues that day that I can say in all honesty would have turned into bigger deals had she not calmly handled them for me. She spent the morning of our wedding going from place to place to photograph the pre-ceremony events with both Stephen and I, even though we weren't at the same location. She stayed until well after the last guest left, and continued to check on Stephen and I during the reception to make sure we'd eaten, see if we needed water, and to just genuinely see how we were doing. Not only will we be hiring her for ALL future events that we want photographs taken for, but I really just want to be her friend too! She's awesome! Like I said in the review title, just do yourself a favor and HIRE HER!! She is worth every penny in the world, her work is breathtaking, and you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• bloomsbury
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 31 Reviews
    · Wedding Florists

Charlotte, NC, 28205
Location of (Elissa Deline Photography)

Elissa Deline Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elissa Deline Photography include in the starting price?

Elissa Deline Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elissa Deline Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Elissa Deline Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Elissa Deline Photography offer?

Elissa Deline Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Elissa Deline Photography offer?

Elissa Deline Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elissa Deline Photography offer for wedding events?

Elissa Deline Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Elissa Deline Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elissa Deline Photography is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time and 4.9 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding