About Elioso Design

Wedding Album Boutique
PROFESSIONAL ALBUM DESIGN. EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY. PERSONAL SERVICE.

Elioso Design is a design company specializing in wedding album design. Working with professional photographers and the bride & groom. We can handle all aspects of your album, from design only to design, print and bind.

You provide the digital files of your wedding photographs and I will work with you to create a one of a kind, custom designed wedding album. Beautiful and timeless!

Various album styles are available. We work with top of the line album manufacturers to offer you quality that will last a lifetime!

Please email or call to get started!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Elioso Design on

9 Reviews for Elioso Design

I have used other wedding album designers in the past, but was looking for a new one. I found Lauren (elioso design) online and LOVED her work. She is incredibly helpful and responsive. The album design was beautiful and the quality was exceptional. Not to mention the price was perfect as well. I will definitely be using her again.

Profile Picture Alia, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The album Lauren made of our official wedding photos was amazing! She worked closely with our photographer, and i was able to include my input as well. The product is beautiful; I couldn't have asked for better!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We received our albums a couple of weeks ago, they are absolutly beautiful and I could not be happier! After a year of hectic wedding planning I was so glad to have found Lauren with Elioso Design to help us with our albums, she was very easy to work with along the way and promptly answered all of my quesitions. I will definately be passing her information along to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/5/12, 1 Review