Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Elias Pasillas Photography

Elias Pasillas Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer from Northern California. Elias Pasillas himself tends to work in the Central Valley, up to the San Francisco Bay area, but also travels to events across the globe. Elias fell in love with photographing people during a photography course he took in college, which led to his creation of Elias Pasillas Photography. He believes in giving the couple a memory with every job he does, which is why he loves being a part of and photographing couples' weddings so much.

Elias takes traditional photography and blends it with photojournalism to capture and create the epic images he delivers to the couple he is working with. His most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day

Elias Pasillas Photography 6
Elias Pasillas Photography 7
  • Shana

Shana · Getting married on 07/14/2019

Elias is my cousin so I knew right away that I wanted hire him for out wedding. I saw a lot of his work and was confident he’d do a great job. When I contacted Elias, though my cousin, he was very professional, talked me through the process, and I can tell that he is very passionate about his craft. He asked about doing an engagement shoot and I told him I didn’t plan on it. He encouraged me to do it and I’m so glad I did. I used those pictures for so many things. During the session my husband and I got to see his style and how he gives direction. He’s very fluid and makes you feel comfortable. Days leading up to wedding he checked to make sure things were going well and we walked through the wedding day timeline. On the wedding day he was very timely, was willing to go between locations, and help with things that were necessarily his job. I appreciate all of his hard work. I was able to see a few preview shots and they were beautiful. I’m looking forward to see all the pictures from out big day.

Amber · Married on 11/25/2017

After our previous photographer cancelled a few days before our wedding we contacted Elias and he graciously agreed to do our photography. Not only did the pictures come out beautiful he responded quickly and is very friendly and professional! My husband and I completely loved his work before booking him and we loved it even more when he gave us a little teaser of our wedding photos. Of course we shared these pictures with our friends and family and they completely loved his work too. We will definitely be hiring Elias for any other photography work!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Elias Pasillas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! I was glad we were able to work together. You guys planned a nice wedding and it all turned out beautiful. It was a pleasure meeting you and Thomas and I hope we stay in touch!

Award

Elias Pasillas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Sounds In Motion
    Sounds In Motion Wedding DJs

It is such a pleasure to work with such a professional photographer.

• Winning Wit
    Winning Wit Wedding Officiants

Elias has an incredible portfolio, in addition to being a great and genuine guy to work with. He has a passion for creating great memories and knows exactly how to take the right frame at the right time.

• Modesto, CA 95354 See on map