Modesto, CA 95354 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Elias Pasillas Photography

Elias Pasillas Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer from Northern California. Elias Pasillas himself tends to work in the Central Valley, up to the San Francisco Bay area, but also travels to events across the globe. Elias fell in love with photographing people during a photography course he took in college, which led to his creation of Elias Pasillas Photography. He believes in giving the couple a memory with every job he does, which is why he loves being a part of and photographing couples' weddings so much.

Elias takes traditional photography and blends it with photojournalism to capture and create the epic images he delivers to the couple he is working with. His most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day

Elias Pasillas Photography 6
Elias Pasillas Photography 7
  • Shana

Shana · Getting married on 07/14/2019

Elias is my cousin so I knew right away that I wanted hire him for out wedding. I saw a lot of his work and was confident he’d do a great job. When I contacted Elias, though my cousin, he was very professional, talked me through the process, and I can tell that he is very passionate about his craft. He asked about doing an engagement shoot and I told him I didn’t plan on it. He encouraged me to do it and I’m so glad I did. I used those pictures for so many things. During the session my husband and I got to see his style and how he gives direction. He’s very fluid and makes you feel comfortable. Days leading up to wedding he checked to make sure things were going well and we walked through the wedding day timeline. On the wedding day he was very timely, was willing to go between locations, and help with things that were necessarily his job. I appreciate all of his hard work. I was able to see a few preview shots and they were beautiful. I’m looking forward to see all the pictures from out big day.

Brooke Pargaz · Married on 09/29/2018

Elias Pasillas photography

My husband and I are EXTREMELY happy to have had Lee shoot our engagement and wedding photos! The level of professionalism and the attention to detail that he provides is everything you hope for in a wedding photographer. He makes you super comfortable and his work is absolutely amazing to honestly say the least! If you are looking for a photographer do not hesitate to book him! He is a wonderful photographer and an even better person!

Michael and Brooke

Elias Pasillas Photography 8

Jee · Married on 12/09/2017

We had our wedding December 9th, 2017. We have to say we are 100% satisfied with our photographer Elias. He went above and beyond. He surpasses the standards and is extremely professional, especially with time and response. At the same time, he really knows how to make the couple feel comfortable in front of cameras, and he doesn't hesitate to volunteer to do things to make our experience with him as our photographer as smooth as possible. Not only did we feel comfortable and enjoyed being photographed by him, but also his photography skills are awesome. Saying that he did an excellent job would be an understatement. Elias, goes above and beyond and really enjoys his job. We truly love our engagement and wedding photos. Elias' had a great eye for capturing moments throughout our special night. They are truly breathtaking! He was very passionate, flexible and creative. His demeanor and attitude is always positive and he is always prepared for the unexpected and always has a plan.

Choosing vendors, especially the right photographer, for your wedding is a very important part. In our case, Elias was the perfect match for us. We loved his personality, professionalism, charisma, and his outstanding work. He definitely put our mind at ease, and handled everything extremely well. We highly recommend Elias for any individual(s) that seek a responsible, experienced, and down to earth photographer that always delivers!

Elias Pasillas Photography 9
    Elias Pasillas Photography 17

Award

Elias Pasillas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Sounds In Motion
    Sounds In Motion Wedding DJs

It is such a pleasure to work with such a professional photographer.

• Winning Wit
    Winning Wit Wedding Officiants

Elias has an incredible portfolio, in addition to being a great and genuine guy to work with. He has a passion for creating great memories and knows exactly how to take the right frame at the right time.

• Modesto, 95354 See on map