3115 piedmont rd E202, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Eli Silva Photography

Website:

General Information:

Our Philosophy- "Quality over quantity".

Us- We are photographers as well as digital artists, with over 12 years working with digital art programs and photography.

The Main Photographer - Eli is from Venezuela, he is an excellent photographer, his style and professionalism gives a wonderful value to our brand but he also is a Master in Photoshop.

The Creative Director - That's me! I married Eli back in 1992 since that time we've worked together! He is the Super detailed technical guy and I'm the creative, never stop dreamer lady! I love having new ideas and improving towards the perfection.

Our Service - I always say "We do not sell a service but a Philosophy" For us, each and every image that goes in an album needs to be, must be and always is perfectly FINISHED! We want each album picture to be a poster; We want each album page to be perfection.

DDR- Our Digital DarkRoom is one of the best you'll find, it's where all our post production takes places. It's also were we take pictures to a new level and turn them into fine art. We also offer training to photographers and many national and international recognized photographer hire our professional retouch services!

Our Team - Erin is our great Assistant; she is over many things and working so hard to serve you better. Lee is our second camera, Juan help us accounting plus contractor designers.

Networking/Community-Brides Tea- this is the best time! I can't wait for our next meeting. We off a great opportunity to meet with our Bides at what we called Brides Tea. There will be everything from Florists to Bakers to Wedding Planners. It meets once a month at our Piedmont office, and all Brides-to-Be are welcome

snowday09 0214
snowday09 0214

6 Reviews for Eli Silva Photography

• Y

Victoria · Married on 12/18/2007

Eli and Jenily it was a great honor to work with you on Beth's wedding. I wish all photographers i work with has that willingness to work and help the brides not only in getting a fabulous pictures but unforgettable moments. Guys you rock! You are doing a great job and I'm your biggest fan!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Brent · Married on 10/22/2007

Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. The pictures are beautiful. Great job on the photographs. But further more thank you for letting me work with you as second camera in some of your event. I've learn a lot from you and I can't wait to start your Photoshop classes.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Eli Silva Photography's reply:

Hey Brent! It's my pleasure; you also have a great portfolio and it's our pleasure to have you in one of our classes

Lucia · Married on 08/10/2002

Estoy feliz de ver cuanto han crecido y como han llegado tan lejos. Desde el momento que vi sus trabajos me emocione y siempre supe que llegarian muy lejos. No solo tienen talento y calidad, sino pasion por lo que hacen. Gracias

Sent on 10/08/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eli Silva Photography 1
    LIVE wedding
    Is any loved one missing your wedding? Maybe some family and friends are just too far away to make it to your wedding? Or do you have too large of a guest list? Well Video Streaming can be the answers to those problems. Because we want to help you out and to smooth out the preparation journey; if you book with us in the next 30 days we are adding a free video streaming service to any of the three established packages. So book your wedding with us and share your Big day worldwide!

• 3115 piedmont rd E202 Atlanta, 30305 See on map